Hello

Hi all,

I want to say hello to everybody here. I'm a new commer. I like this blog because there're many good topics and many friends in the world. I want to share my ideas many things, but my English is not good. I hope that my English is better throught this blog and your helps. I wish I'll receive a lot of your message. Thanks.

Welcome!:D

Hi cauxanh,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

Your English is perfect ;)

Can you tell us a little bit more about yourself please.. what kind of ideas do you wish to share ?

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Welcome!
Let tell more a bit about yourself. Where do you live? can you hang out to drink and talk.

welcome
can you share some your information?

hello cauxanh, nice to meet u!
Do you live in Ho Chi Minh city? can u introduce about yourself, we can be friend, i think!
wait for ur respond!

I'm from Philippines but now I'm living here in D1. I am also looking for friends. Anyone? :)

Hey all,

Well, I have seen many foreign persons who want to come VN, and  they have some things which they want to know before comming here. I want to help them but I can't write English to them understand what I say (I have to spend a lot of time to write a short sentence...). So rightnow, I only can read and translate
Im living Bình Tân district, and Im working at pharmacy company at district 7. I have free time at weekend. And I ready to meet all of you at weekend. It is nice for me.

Hi Cauxanh, nice to know you!
I really share with you about your idea and thinking.
I am too, At beginning, anyone also feel difficult when they learn more a certain language, a second language. We often worry and ashamed whenever we say or write a incorrect sentence in EL. and I believe that most vietnam people like us, as well. right?
No choice, We must overcome these obstacles.
As I see, with your written way above. Your EL is not too bad so that too worry ;)
To me, i am keeping try day by day to improve my EL. I try to read, to listen, to pronounce, to write. Maybe, sharing with everyone here will help us learn more and sharing knowledge about our country - culture, people, place, and anything we can. It is pride and proud for us to share with our friends around the world come vietnam.
I think that the main purpose of learning language is conversation. I say what i think and you understand what i mean. That enough. Advance or Fluent in EL is only thing which we are keeping pursue in a long journey. Are you agree with me? 

I were writing what thinking about. As you see, they maybe have many incorrect grammar and mistake. But, I am glad in order to write here to talk and make friend with everybody. Hope you and everyone will close to together and to share, to help and to improve foreign language.

Anyway, We - Vietnamese always welcome, willing to help we can and make friend with you all over the world :)
Hope all of you enjoy your life!

Thanks all and see you,

Thanks Lutubu very much. What you says, they're very useful for me.

It seems like a pretty cool forum
i've been living in thu duc now for the past couple of months and also adjusting to life in Vietnam...

lutubu wrote:

I am too, At beginning, anyone also feel difficult when they learn more a certain language, a second language. We often worry and ashamed whenever we say or write a incorrect sentence in EL. and I believe that most vietnam people like us, as well. right?
As I see, with your written way above. Your EL is not too bad so that too worry ;)
To me, i am keeping try day by day to improve my EL. I try to read, to listen, to pronounce, to write. Maybe, sharing with everyone here will help us learn more and sharing knowledge about our country - culture, people, place, and anything we can. It is pride and proud for us to share with our friends around the world come vietnam.
I think that the main purpose of learning language is conversation. I say what i think and you understand what i mean. That enough. Advance or Fluent in EL is only thing which we are keeping pursue in a long journey. Are you agree with me? 

I were writing what thinking about. As you see, they maybe have many incorrect grammar and mistake. But, I am glad in order to write here to talk and make friend with everybody. Hope you and everyone will close to together and to share, to help and to improve foreign language.

Anyway, We - Vietnamese always welcome, willing to help we can and make friend with you all over the world :)

Thanks all and see you,

You CANNOT improve your English just by having friends.
You MUST practice using English as you use Vietnamese.
Can you speak Vietnamese?
Why??

hi! Would you like to make friend

thuyduyen wrote:

hi! Would you like to make friend

Yes, of course. It's nice to meet you.

Gazelle01 wrote:

It seems like a pretty cool forum
i've been living in thu duc now for the past couple of months and also adjusting to life in Vietnam...

It's great to make friend with you. I wonder How you have plan in VN? example : some places where you want to come,...And how long will you stay in HCM City?

Do you use Facebook?  are you Vietnamese?. If yes, we can speak Vietnamese?

we should speak english, thuy duyen. cause it will help us to speak english well day by day!

hELLnoi wrote:

Why??

Can't agree with you more on the MUST practice using English if you want to learn it.  The problem with the education system here is that you get to sit through an hour (or maybe 90 minutes) in a classroom setting and get lectured on English.  That's like trying to learn to fix cars sitting in the classroom.

There has to be a practical aspect to it.  Unfortunately there are not many environments that nurture and encourage people to speak English.

cauxanh wrote:

Thanks Lutubu very much. What you says, they're very useful for me.

Thanks cauxanh for your assent to my opinion!
Hope you soon enjoy with us in this site and it will partly help you learn more, improve & share what you want :up:

Cheer,
lutubu

Tran Hung Dao wrote:

There has to be a practical aspect to it.  Unfortunately there are not many environment that nurture and encourage people to speak English.

Teaching English is big business in HCMc.
However, every Sundays.
English Speaking Club
Nha Van Hoa Thanh Nien
Pham Ngoc Thach Q1

hELLnoi wrote:
lutubu wrote:

Thanks all and see you,

Why??

hELLnoi,

Thank you for your conception, but i don't wholly agree with you.
If we have a sincere friend. we learn together, help each other,... it may help we improve some things which are improved.

When we practice to can speak Vietnamese, our mother is the best teacher and is a fist friend to help us fluent our language. it is the same things with second language we learn.

We are struggling with foreign language skills, Maybe practice shortage and lack in "a mother" ?

Anyway, i am trying to become a fairly good English person, mere thinking of fluent :cheers:

lutubu.

lutubu wrote:
hELLnoi wrote:
lutubu wrote:

Thanks all and see you,

Why??

hELLnoi,

Thank you for your conception, but i don't wholly agree with you.
If we have a sincere friend. we learn together, help each other,... it may help we improve some things which are improved.

When we practice to can speak Vietnamese, our mother is the best teacher and is a fist friend to help us fluent our language. it is the same things with second language we learn.

We are struggling with foreign language skills, Maybe practice shortage and lack in "a mother" ?

Anyway, i am trying to become a fairly good English person, mere thinking of fluent :cheers:

lutubu.

What you said is in TOTAL AGREEMENT to what I said.
Practice makes Perfect.

Good morning hELLnoi,

I mean: I partly disagree with you about "CANNOT" and "MUST" you used :top:

cheer,
lutubu

lutubu wrote:

Good morning hELLnoi,
cheer,
lutubu

How will you improve your English if have many friends, but DO NOT speak English.
You CAN only master anything if you continuously practice.
If you DON'T practice continuously, you will forget what you have learnt.

hELLnoi wrote:
lutubu wrote:

Good morning hELLnoi,
cheer,
lutubu

How will you improve your English if have many friends, but DO NOT speak English.
You CAN only master anything if you continuously practice.
If you DON'T practice continuously, you will forget what you have learnt.

Yes,
that is the reason i said "partly disagree".
most people here said what they are "improving", not required master or super-master now :D

Goodnight hELLnoi,
see you!
now :offtopic:

lutubu wrote:

Hope you soon enjoy with us in this site and it will partly help you learn more, improve & share what you want :up:

Cheer,
lutubu

Thanks lutubu.
I'll join with all of you in this forum at weekend.
You can to give a place & time when all of you have a meet.
I hope to see you soon :)

thuyduyen wrote:

Do you use Facebook?  are you Vietnamese?. If yes, we can speak Vietnamese?

I'm not often use socialnet, you can contact me on mail or cell...and you'll know that I can speak Vietnamese?

cauxanh wrote:
lutubu wrote:

Cheer,
lutubu

Thanks lutubu.
I'll join with all of you in this forum at weekend.
You can to give a place & time when all of you have a meet.
I hope to see you soon :)

Okie cauxanh,

But, recently, i am going to have the Toeic test in coming time. so i am still  not yet intent to carry out a plan to join with you all. Hope you enjoy with others.
Perhaps, they have a plan to meet with each other

hELLnoi and other members are often meeting at Taodan park on every weekend. you can get in touch and join with them

Hope see you soon, too :)

cheer,
lutubu

[Moderated: Post youtr advert in the Tourist guide job offers in Ho Chi Minh City section.]