Wanted to start new life in Bordeaux

Hi Everyone,
My name is Sachin and I am from India, 28 year old freelance Graphic Designer, looking forward to see france and its culture especially bordeaux.
Anyone who is french national can advice me for low cost living or live in relationship for 12 - 24 months.
Also looking for job for staying in France. Can speak only English.
Looking forward to know information and help.
Thanks
Sachin

"Salut à tous,
Mon nom est Sachin et je suis de l'Inde, 28 ans graphiste freelance, j'ai hâte de voir la France et sa culture en particulier bordeaux.
Toute personne qui est français national peut me conseiller pour le bas coût de la vie ou de vivre dans une relation pour les 12 - 24 mois.
Aussi la recherche de travail pour rester en France. Il peut parler que l'anglais.
Dans l'attente de connaître l'information et les aider.
Merci
Sachin"

Hi i think that you have to look for a working visa or student visa otherwise you can't come here with a tourism visa to stay
it will be difficult for you and too long

Hi mauritiana,
thanks for giving some guidance but for student visa I need to invest in studies and what course i opt related to my studies.
Like I am graphic Designer and which courses are good and how much one could spend on studies. Second is it possible to gain some contacts who can provide work like I can do any job which is related to my field or off field related to any other job.
Looking forward to have your reply.
Would you like to tell me about yourself if you are interested to be my friend.
you can do Private message if you like.
Greetings
Sachin G.