Girl from the US looking for friends

Hello!  I arrived from Minnesota two months ago and am an Au Pair for a family here in Bordeaux.  I have been on holidays with the family until now and haven't gotten a chance to explore Bordeaux or meet anyone new yet.  Would love to meet some new people, and hear some advice on fun things to do around here. 
Thanks!
Kerri

[Moderated: Off topic]

Hey Keriann, I have been here in Bordeaux for a while now. I studied for a Master's degree and then found a job here this summer. I love the city but most of my friend's from my course have left so looking to find new friends. Let me know if you'd like to meet up.
Matt

Hello Kerriann.

I am Katerina and i'm 27. I'm from Greece and i came this week in Bordeaux and i would like to meet new people as well. Of course i can't advise you for fun things to do but this is what i want to find out.

Whoever wants, we could go out for a drink or a coffee or food..... Just to meet each other, talk and have fun..

Thanks

Hey Kerriann,

I know it was a couple of months ago that you made this post.. But maybe you're still interested in making new friends!
I've lived in Bordeaux since last summer now and I would love to meet some new friends who I can hang out with and explore more of Bordeaux together with! :)

/Malin