Looking for a Business Partner (Domestic Investor)

Hi There!!!

We are a travel company based in Mauritius and wish to expand in Africa , especially in Ethiopia.I am looking for a business partner in Addis-ababa for a travel agency and tour operator activities.We have new ideas in promoting our business in Ethiopia.

If any Ethiopian national is interested we shall discuss further on the same.

Hi ile_maurice !

I would suggest you to post an advert in the Business Partners section of Addis Ababa classifieds.
It should help.

Regards
Armand

I am interested on it please put your personal email so that we can discuss further.

MG from Addis Ababa

Dear Ili_Maurice,

Hello!

My name is Muluken Girma, 33. I am native Ethiopian living in Addis Ababa. Professionally, I am a tour director, and starting from September 2008, I run my own tour operating company - Merit Ethiopian Experience Tours.

I am glad to work with you in handling your travel services in Ethiopia. You can reach me at meetmule [AT] yahoo. Co. uk

Wishing you all the best,

Muluken

Hello Muluken.

If you're looking for a business partner, i would suggest you to post an advert in the Business partners classifieds in Addis Ababa section. It might help.

Thanks

Karen :)

Hi, Am interested to work with you

Please contact me on my email [email protected]

Yohannes

hi, you have good idea i have interested work on your interest area currently i am living deberemarkos 295 km far from addis abeba just we can do together.
thank you

[Moderated: pls send details via pm]

Dear,

sounds a good idea. please let me know in detail

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum.]

hi there I am comming addis   soon    john 40 single  canadian

[moderated: please post in the classifieds section]

Hi

I saw ur post about business partnership in Ethiopia

please contact me by [email protected]

Thank you
Yohannes

we can work together. check my web (www. hosptalhom.net). i am  working towards PLC so that i can venture to other areas.
i am in UK for now will be in Ethiopia for November.

good luck
hirut

Dear Sir/Madam:
In fact l am not an investor, but l am an Ethiopian citizen, and lecturer at University. But l have such an idea, so l can work with you if l am the fittest one.

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : This thread has been inactive since 2013! Please drop advert in JOBS section.

Hi

Very interested to do the biz with. Could you pls provide the details?
Have my own ideas too to share.

best
regards

Hello everyone,

This thread is an old one (2013). Please refer to the appropriate section of the website by dropping an advert if you are looking for business partners as i am closing this thread.

- Business partners in Addis Ababa

All the best,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed