Weekend Activity - New guys at Jubail

Hey Guys,

Why dont all the new folks in Jubail we do a gathering on weekend to get to know each other and plan some acivities. Some of us have cars so we can do lots of travel around.

Lets suggest some place to meet and get this going. How about McD? Sat 10.00 am? Any suggestion guys. Lets make our stay in Jubail a memorable one other than boring in room on weekends.

Any suggestion>>>

hello vramakr.

Hope you'll get some positive responses soon.

Thanks

Karen :)

Thx Karen. I doubt so seems ppl here like to keep to themself. Nevertless, hope stays.

Have a great weekend.

hhmm i am a bit late to reply for this but i am really looking around for some people like you who prefer to stay out than staying at home bored. hope this will push through since i suspect that the proposed meet-up wasn't successful.

I am "in". Just confirm the date n time but I dnt hve any car cuz just arrived here 1 month ago.
Sohail 0503706954

me too, just arrived here on the last week of April.

Any other people interested for group meet-up?

NO BODY HERE I THINK IS INTERESTED..

@ reine05ce > Please note that you have posted on a very old thread (2013) and maybe that is why you are not receiving any responses.

I think that this topic will interest you : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 21#1934840
There is a meet-up which has been organised for june 20th, please feel free to join them. ;)

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers: