Ladies gym ?

hi i' m new in jubail . and looking for a ladies gym. can any1 help me . i live near to saudi airlines. thx

Hi Hina and welcome you in Jubail, I have no idea about Jubail town, but I am sure about RC, I know two location:
1- Hoyilat area near Banda Supermarket
2- Holiday In hotel.
Some days of the weeks are reserved for woman. usually morning time.

hina chaudhary wrote:

hi i' m new in jubail . and looking for a ladies gym. can any1 help me . i live near to saudi airlines. thx

the easiest way to find in jubail classified

hi Hina!
I am not living in Jubail but I ask about it.
There is ladies gym in Intercontinital Hotel
SR 1500 per 3 months
SR 2000 per 6 months

Hello Ladies,

do you know by chance a gym ladies only in Riyadh? looking for fair prices not something extremely fency

thanks a lot:)

try swimming coz it is the best fitness exercise one can do. I was advised against signing up with a gym by my family doctor. and it has worked for me. Most people gain weight after coming over to Saudi. Rest assured swimming would be very helpful for that :)

my girlfirend goes to the Specialized Medical Center Hospital . 2000 r.s for 3 months . ask them

no need to do any GYM, Try YOGA, its the best exercise to remain FIT.

aleinad wrote:

Hello Ladies,

do you know by chance a gym ladies only in Riyadh? looking for fair prices not something extremely fency

Hello Aleinad,

Yes I have a great suggestion for a gym, its the gym I am attending which is located in Bushra Ladies Mall, Near the Malaz area (lets see...im new here myself and as WOMEN cant drive I dont really keep up with all the areas....)anyhow, its close to Othaim Mall.

Its a small & simple gym and the prices are great...about 500 per month plus you get to walk around the mall when your done/bored....
I can get more info. for you if you would like, so feel free to let me know.
What area do you live in?

-Sahar Alexander

salam hina i know 1 gym in fanateer cost 150 n transport also 150 even they have baby sitting 4 100 per baby hope my comment usefull 4 u:)

Sahar87 wrote:
aleinad wrote:

Hello Ladies,

Hello Aleinad,

Yes I have a great suggestion for a gym, its the gym I am attending which is located in Bushra Ladies Mall, Near the Malaz area (lets see...im new here myself and as WOMEN cant drive I dont really keep up with all the areas....)anyhow, its close to Othaim Mall.

Its a small & simple gym and the prices are great...about 500 per month plus you get to walk around the mall when your done/bored....
I can get more info. for you if you would like, so feel free to let me know.
What area do you live in?

-Sahar Alexander

It's interesting. Is there only gym? Some-kind of aerobic classes will be nice. Do they have a baby care service?

There's also one on Al-Takhassussi street before near the intersection with King Abdullat st. It's opposite Manoosha (the pastries shop) and Papa Johns pizza. It's easy to spot as it's the only black building in the area.

hi heena,
can guide to join women gyam or yoga.i donot know where it is in jubail?
help me.
thx

i think ladies gym is in royal commission. and may be another is in jubail city. not sure abt the address but gyms are really rare :S

Can you provide me the detail where i can Join swimming in jubail

Did you find the ladies swimming pool?
I found jubail sports club but unfortunately,they don't allow any woman or girl.. :sosad:
If you find any could you notice me also??

Salam Nikhath khan..Can you pls provide me the contact number or any other details regarding that gym?

Hello Ansiraffi,

Welcome on board  :)

Just to point out that this thread has been inactive since 2 years. It will be better in you create your own topic on the Jubail forum or participate on newer threads.

All the very best,
Bhavna

sajjad.ahmad wrote:

try swimming coz it is the best fitness exercise one can do. I was advised against signing up with a gym by my family doctor. and it has worked for me. Most people gain weight after coming over to Saudi. Rest assured swimming would be very helpful for that :)

Second that sir..! I gained 2kg since came here. I cant swim thus i guess the only activity i can do here is jogging arnd compound. Our gym is pathetic. I am looking for female gym arnd my area as well..but the fee is very expensive. The best i can do here to keep fit is a brisk walk or jog with abaya outside the compound.

Hi nikhat Khan can you please give me the gym phone number

Thanks for the input.

My best suggestion to all ladies who want to do gym exercise. The best way is purchase gym accessories from mall .it will cost in beetwen 1 to 2 thousand Saudi riyal , this is I think 10 year investment and anytime you can use . Its better to do exercise at home or terrace or compound area where you live .nowdays YouTube and online sources better compare than gym teacher or trainer .nobody can give you proper training until you own self not declared, I can do it !!!!!!!!
Even you can get better practice from you . So my suggestion to you friendly  don't spend your real money in here gym .you can do exercise anywhere .before my best friend tried to gym only after 25 days he left it . And big money loss. All people are not same but my point of view I suggest to you prepare yourself from home and you can do exercise anywhere. Thank you .