Sports club for playing BADMINTON : for indians in jubail

Hi brothers & sisters,

Iam from Chennai, India.
I wish to play Badminton in Jubail.

Could anyone please tell me where is the sports club for playing Badminton in Jubail for Indians.

Thanks

Basha

Hello Basha,

You can play Badminton in Huwailat, Fanateer & Lulu recreation centers. It's open for everyone. :)

Muhannad

Hi Muhannad

THANKS FOR YOUR INFO.

Could u pls give me more details (like landmark etc.) about
the places u mention.

As im new to jubail i find it difficult to know these places.

Thanks in advance

Basha

Find below the map for each sport center:

AlHuwaylat Sport Center:
http://wikimapia.org/#lat=27.0991326&lo … 16&l=0&m=b

AlFanateer Sport Center:
http://wikimapia.org/#lat=27.1592497&lo … 17&l=0&m=b

All nationality badminton here. Most of the time we mixed in Huwailat Hall.:)

I love to match with you. I am the fan of Prakash Padukone the great Indian badminton all time and Syed Modi playing.

There are many good player playing, frankly we cannot mixed with the beginner due to the different level of skill. Pity the beginner...

What is your skill?

I am also interested in Joining the Badminton club in jubail. Can any one help me in this regard.

Saturday and Monday night is for badminton in Huwailat Hall. Come in with racket, shuttle and join which which court you prefer. 4 courts all together.

Frankly, choose a cour at your level/skill to avoid spoil other people game.

Dear mamat.

Thank you for the information you have provided.

Hello Dear,

i am also looking to play bedminton , let me know if there is any possibility.

Nadeem Aslam

Hello Dear,
Im also interested. Let me know.

mamat,

may i know what time your playing badminton on saturday and monday night,

thanks,
mannyjubail

Nadeem Aslamn

hi are you playing already to HUAYLAT. can i ask your sched.if i play w/ you.

thanks,

Dear Mamat,

I'll be Jubail for several weeks and wishing to play some badminton.  I understand that Huwaylat Rec Center has open badminton. 

Do you mind let us know the time, days, and entry fee for non members?  How long is each session?

I'm sorry for the long questions.

Hello Muhannad,

Thanks for the info on Fanateer and Lulu.

Do you know when do they play (day, time)?  Physical address?  Entry fee?  I'm sorry for many questions.  Still new to town, and love playing badminton.

Thanks,

hello
i want to play play badminton un jubail..can you please inform me to those who play badminton here..thank you

I'd like to see this badminton court in Huwailat hall,I will go there today 12-Oct-2015,no idea if I can find it. Good luck to me.

Hey guys there is one more badminton club in Jubail
It's near Jubail araifi morning 6am to 7 am available for 6 members other timings are engaged for other members
Those who interested to join call me at ***************

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

these timings are for Friday or for normal days? I am in for Firday

Did u find out badminton court in Huwailat?

Saadsadiq ..I am looking for any timings for weekdays to play badminton in Jubail...any courts open daily ?

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share email address on the forum, you could use our private message system for that.

Hi Mamat,

Can you please be so kind to provide the timings for the badminton at Hawailat Hall? I am very eager to join and play.

Thank you

Sufyan

Hello friends. .
Iam yahiya.  . Iam in al jubail . Iam new in gulf countries. I played badminton in my college days. . May i join the club. Is there any fees required. . What is the time to play???? Thanks and regards. Kindly waiting for u r ananswers

Hi Yahiya, welcome on board.

You are posting on an old thread, the members haven't connected since years now.

Consider posting on recent threads or create your own thread on the forum.

all the best,
Bhavna

Where in Jubail can play indoor badminton game. Anyone knows please guide