Swimming classes in jubail

Hey all...I have been looking for swimming classes in jubail.
Sadly i couldn't find any coaching classes online.Then i saw this blog and found all most all the members are familiar to jubail.So kindly help me to find swimming class in jubail for adults & contact numbers too.

Hi nisu4ever,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Please feel free to post an advert in the Sports classes in Jubail section, this might useful. :)

Thank you,

David.

Hello I'm also interested to have swimming classes in jubail. Can somebody provide the coach etc

Recently i have enquired in the jubail sports club regarding the coaching.They have the pool and the trainer but they can start the coaching only with a group of 15 or 20.If anyone is interested to join let me know asap..

hi,
I am also interested in learning Swimming, and it is good to hear you enquired for the same.
please let me know whether you started with it or still finding a group , i will surely join your group.

Regards

@nisu4ever

I do not need coaching or trainer as I know swimming.. what are the charges only for the membership.. Let me know pls..

No i haven't started yet...
Hopefully when the winter ends they will start the coaching.
But needed a group of at least 10 or 20

Ok it is nice to hear, we have max 2-3 ladies who are also interested in learning swimming..
so let the winter pass away so that to start with enquiry again, till that time be in touch ..
thanks

yes, I'm interested but please share details about membership

I am also interested to join