Fitness personal trainers

Hello everyone,
I am new to this forum and technically new to the city of Jubail. I work in downtown Jubail and live in Jubail Ind. city
However, for 3 weeks now, I've been searching for quality gyms to start working out again. through  my search I've only found Fitness Maker to be the "decent" option around here (please correct me if I'm wrong).

My main issue however, is that I need a personal trainer to walk me through my journey even if it was for a couple of months to show me and teach me how to work out properly. I asked the gym around around the area if they have such thing and they all responded by telling me that they have some sort of "communal" trainers. these trainers basically sit on the floor and try to manage all of the gym's clients at once :/

if anyone knows of a good qualified trainer with reasonable pricing please let me know.

- Best regards

I hope someone knows because Ill be arriving in Jubail soon and would like to cut my time trying to find a gym.

it looks like its slim pickings with the trainers in KSA

I m also in fitness maker there are many coaches from Egypt  of course  they can guide and give u program  for your target. It will my pleasure if i meet you in FITNESS MAKER

Closed