Get to know new people!!

Hey!

Im searching for an engishlanguage partner!!
Im 25 and live in Stuttgart.

Hope to hear from you soon!!

Hello Lauryblue25.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Hello Lauryblue and all,

I am also new in Stuttgart I just arrived like a student at Hohenheim university so I want to meet new people. I can be your englishlanguage partner because I speak very well english.

Greetings,
Raul

Hello,
I am a software engineer from mumbai, India. I am currently staying in Stuttgart near University of Hohenheim. It would be great if you spare some time to meet me , I am completely new to this place and looking for friends . Please let me know if we can meet, that may help me.

Thanks
Tushar Tari

Hello,
I just moved here because of work. I am looking for also friends who speak English. Maybe we could organize some event.

tushartari11 wrote:

Hello,
I am a software engineer from mumbai, India. I am currently staying in Stuttgart near University of Hohenheim. It would be great if you spare some time to meet me , I am completely new to this place and looking for friends . Please let me know if we can meet, that may help me.

Thanks
Tushar Tari

If you hadn't noticed, this topic has been inactive nearly 3 years.  There's almost zero chance to get replies from previous posters.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Zolka83 wrote:

Hello,
I just moved here because of work. I am looking for also friends who speak English. Maybe we could organize some event.

If you weren't aware, you can propose a meetup in the EVENT section  :top: