New to the site - let us know you!!!

Hi all,:)
Hope you all enjoy your stay in Jordan, and welcome to all expates..I came up to this site by chance, but I like it very much and I like the welling of every body trying to help each other.
I am orginally from Jordan I spent over 12 years oversease in differnet countries including Australia, Melbourne (my favourite). I love travelling and have been to many places. I do share with you some difficulties in initiating my life in new country specially with new langauge and new culture. However, looking backward it was one of my best experiances ever !!!!
I am a doctor with a PhD. Teaching is my passion while helping people is my love. Yet as everybody, I have my downside from time to time...where I might need help from a freind.
I would love to hear from new and old members, to know them and know their views of the site...warm welcome to any one want to participate...
regard,
Rami

Ahlan wa Sahlan Rami,

Welcome on board on this site and I hope you will like it here.
I think you are great member to share experiences with about living abroad.

Dear Primadonna,
Thank you for your response. I have read with intrest your posts on different topics and I appreciated your ability to share. I am not sure if you still enjoying your life at home or you are currently working....hope you all the best.
Rami

Never enjoyed stay at home but now at this moment I study the Arabic language.

Good to hear that  you like my posts.

ok GREAT :)
well be looking to speak to you in Arabic some time......

Ok my turn again,
It is 5 am now so I hope it make sense ..;)
I can add about my self...... 
I am a moody person but usually laugh
I like to know people in depth but I can be shy
I am open minded and deadly calm
I like thinking but I can be down
I am too nice but rarely can harm
I give anything for a nice ask but feel angry when pushed to a task
I believe in fair and for that I will die

Are you talking to me Rami?
Or just in general?

In that case maybe it was better to talk with that person in private instead at the forum ;)

And sukran for your compliments.

As salamu alaikum/ Hi

I'm Neimah originally from Edinburgh Scotland but with Jordanian family, I love to visit Jordan and would like to go over and study Arabic but would love to make some friends/contacts before I go. I worry I'll get lonely as I'm very social. Hope to chat to more of you soon

Neimah

Aleikom salaam Neimah,

Ahlan wa Sahlan and welcome to Jordan and welcome on board to this site.
Hope that you get in touch with some people so that you are not afraid to be alone.

Marhaba Neimah,
Welcome, and hope you enjoy your time in Jordan. Generally if you are a social person, living in Jordan won't be lonely. Learining Arabic would help. hope you all the best.
Salam
Rami