Moving to Ramtha thence to Amman in Ramadan

HI! I'm new to this forum; I'll be blowing into the Irbid suburb of Ar Ramtha very soon, just wanted to say hello and see if there are any US expats in Irbid! :cool:

welcome to Jordan Noura:cool:

holla xox

Welcome Beautiful to Jordan,My name is Chris and would like to welcome to Jordan by taking u out for Jordanian Dinner?
:)

;)

Ops :cool: u are married!! ...Still u are welcome to Jordan, but I don't think dinner would be good idea...

Bahaha! No probably not; hubby's a classic Arab. :)

May God bless you....of all the places in the world you ended up in Ramtha.....I am sure even in your wildest dreams you would not have imagined ending up in Ramtha...destiny my dear destiny

Didn't know it existed; Jordan was however on the list of places I wouldn't mind ending up.

Your luck ran out and now you not only know Ramtha but also live there. I am sure you will love living in Amman. It is a lovely city and nice friendly people. Ramthan's can perhaps qualify to be the biggest gossip mongers in the world.

That does not surprise me; my husband told me the same thing. I love Ramtha tho, its really beautiful, and close to my husband's family's land near the Syrian border. I hope I like Amman; I wasn't very impressed when I was there.

Well Said Sheeri,,,Life is not as beautiful as you think,maybe if u have money it will be little easier,The most I hate about living here.u have no privacy,u have no real friends ..so good luck ..

Its alright guys; Im ready for a challenge. And I have friends here already, from living here in St Louis a few Jordanians I've known for years and a few Palestinians that are good friends. Im sure I won't be lonely. Privacy I'll have just enough living away from his family LOL, and we won't worry about money. I come prepared as much as I can. :)

Just be aware of foxes and vultures. No matter how prepared you are the moment they sniff any weakness they will pounce on you and you will be left wondering oh they all vouched to be my friends and well wishers.So, distance and defence is the best strategy...

Thanks! As an American tho, that's just not how we roll. Suspicion and distance to our neighbors and friends is just rude LOL. I'll certainly keep an eye out however.