New in Jordan

hello everyone, my name is Angelica, I am from Italy and just arrived in Amman (two weeks ago) to start a new job with the UN. I am looking forward to my new life here and also looking forward to meet new people and make new friends.

hi Angelica welcome 2 jordan and hope you like it to max

iam rayan half kuwaiti and half irish it my first 6 months here
and also looking for new friends

thnx

Bon giorno and Ahlan wa Sahlan,

Welcome in Jordan and welcome on board, I hope you will make lots of friends here.

Tutti saluti!

hi Angelica
  how  are you  i was read  ,you email ext forum in jordan, and if you like to know about bedouin live  and  to know me you most welcome, i live  in  little petra  in old petra
and her is  my  number ,0776 882 309
nawwaf

Ciao Angelica,
AHLAN WA SAHLAN FEL ORDON... che vuol dire; sei benvenuta in Giordania.
Sei arrivata coll'inizio dell'estate! e ti assicuro che ancora non hai visto niente di caldo :)
Pero spero che ti faccia piacere stare qui.

La genta qua e' semplice, hanno dei schemi culturali molto rigidi, pero accettano i turisti o gli stranieri col cuore aperto. dati del tempo per capire la cultura che e' molto diversa dalla cultura italiana.

Da quale parte d'italia vieni? Cosi ti posso spegare le cose meglio ;)

welcome to Jordan Angelica ,
hope you will like it here

hi

welcome to jordan....

@Yazan_Dababneh - you should please write in English in this English speaking forum. Thank you.

-------------------------------------

Hi Angelica,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I am in I can teach Arabic to English speakers

Hi , hope you having good time in amman . I also like to make friends and give a help to any one I have been in Italy tow times before I love it hope that ou also love Jordan I.

@Christine... et avec vous? Je dois parler en ingles aussi? :P

I was telling Angelica, how hot the weather is getting in this season... that's all :)

thanks for your remark :)

@ Yazan: you talked more then only about the weather :D

@prima donna LOL ;)

(moderated: off topic + please start your own topic)

Hello Angelica, I am like you, new in Amman, maybe we can organize a gathering for all the new members here, looking for new friends. Are there any other international social networks in Amman?

hello Angelica...I am from turkey and I just arrived to Amman today. İf you have time , I will be so happy to meet and drink cofee or have dinner..

Hi and good stay in Jordani; keep well and be happy ever after

hi im looking to meet people from different cultures

welcome to Amman :)
good luck.

You will be welcome

Sooo whos willing to catchup???!!

Hmmmm hey am here :P;)

Hi Angelica

I am also new here in Amman just four weeks. I am working in healthcare. How are you settling in? Pm me if you need anything or want to catch up for a coffee and swap stories!