New to shmeisani

hi there,

You are just near by me Dear,i live in second circle,and yes...u can find everythings near by...and if u like to go to Gym,we might go to gym together,but on thursday only coz..most of my time am at work,,by the way check your inbox.

is shmeisani really near the 2nd circle?

Wait I don't think this is shmeisani. I'm by the Hyatt, I think the 2nd circle is close though?

Nothing is far around here in Amman....all places is very near if u go by TAXI :P

Nope! its not shmeisani. You're living by the 3rd circle. in this case its different!

Aaaaahhhh..then its getting better and Better if you are near by the Hyatt :) soooo...close,walking distance my Dear :)

Yeah, i mean, The taxi thing solves everything. But when you're in Amman, a twenty minute drive is long haha. Because most of expats only know the northern and western parts of Amman and thats it, thats why everything feels close

But even by walking...i love walking,a Proud member of Fast walk :) and yess..everythings feel close when u walk after all,it does close unless if wanna go to City Mall or some other place else :D