Looking for people that wants to play street/ball hockey in HCMC

Hi everyone! My name is Thuymi and I'm a Canadian girl from Montreal. I am in Ho Chi Minh city until mid August for an internship in an advertising company. I play hardcore hockey (3 times a week) when I am in Montreal but now that I am not, i'd like to start a drop-in hockey event where every week hockey savvy people like me can play. There's a dodgeball drop-in already, I can ask them how we can rent a playing area, but first I'd like to know how many people would like that or if you guys already know some sort of existing stuff already!

Just arrived in VN so I don't really have many friends but if you guys like hockey and know where I can watch the NHL playoffs in a bar instead of streaming it please holler me here :)

Cheers!

Hello Thuymi.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Hi.... I love hockey too but finding a bar with Bruins and Hawks on the big screen will be a hard find.... but Try saigonhotwings.com/..... John the owner is known to have the odd game on.... Saw Habs last month before they were bumped out...

I'll play street hockey too if you know where to find hockey sticks....

Hey guys,

cool for the bar thanks, hope they will show the finals! It's so much mroe fun to check it out at a bar than streaming it.

As for ball hockey I am so sad, looks this wont be popular enough so ordering sticks would be a hassle for nothing. I guess I will have to stick to american footbal or flag football!

Cheers guys :)