Good English Speakers in Phu My Hung?

Hi gang,

I have a cousin who is about to be interviewed by the US Consulate, for his F1 visa.  He needs to sharpen up his English, but I am just too busy.  If anyone of you is free, I would love to have you come and chat with him.  I will pay for the coffees, even beers, if you so desire?

Please let me know.  Thank.

Wild when? And can he meet in D1 ?

Laidbackfreak,

Sure.  When are you free, and where are you at?

By the way, that's a cool avatar there... 

Did you see that, Anatta???

Julie7,

I agree and have no problem in picking up the tab?

I'm in Phu My Hung...I'll go if I can meet Julie7 :P. Hahahaha

But seriously I'd do it.

check this Howie, it's good for him to go http://www.masterscupsaigon.com/AboutUs.php:D

Hey, that looks like a cool place, Cang.  It is pretty close to where I am at.  Thanks.  I will go check it out later, today.

What about you, Nam:  are you nearby and interested in looking up this coffee joint?

The Master's Cup Coffee shop is in Saigonmonkey territory. Beware. :D

Saigonmonkey,

Then, I guess it is time for a new conquest?  Haaaa!!!

Wild_1 wrote:

Julie7,

I agree and have no problem in picking up the tab?

Just for clarification, is it a question or is it statement ?

Wild_1 wrote:

Hey, that looks like a cool place, Cang.  It is pretty close to where I am at.  Thanks.  I will go check it out later, today.

What about you, Nam:  are you nearby and interested in looking up this coffee joint?

Hey sorry for not replying yesterday...just got my internet connection hooked up in the late afternoon (was piggybacking off of a local hotel before then but very slow and spotty) and had plans for the evening.

I looked at that website briefly and it sounds like that may be a very good option...to be honest I don't know if I'm nearby or not because I don't know where it is (I tried google mapping it by copying and pasting the address but it didn't seem to work).

I am very close to Skygarden (like near where the swimming pool is), and I don't have a motorbike so an ideal location for me would be within walking distance from here but I won't be at all offended if you choose a different location because it's more convenient for you and/or others and if you set something up and tell me about it I may even try to hop on a xe om to head over...

Nam,

No problem, bro.  I was quite busy yesterday.  But I and  few others did manage to look up Master Coffee, at night.  It was a very good place; we met some very nice Americans.  I will definitely go back there.

Skygarden hey...  Good to know.  But I have no clue where it is at.  PM me your number, once I figure out where your location is, I will give you a ring.  Let's see how far you are from Master Coffee.  If too far, we will pick a place near you and pick you up along the way.

I have a couple of Americans coming.  It should be fun.  Again, give me your number and I will ring you before.

Wild_1 wrote:

...Skygarden hey...  Good to know.  But I have no clue where it is at.  PM me your number, once I figure out where your location is, I will give you a ring...

Sorry I'm very new here and do not know my way around or what are some better points of reference. By Skygarden I mean the Skygarden condominium towers (very close to the swimming pool/Yofi Club gym/tennis courts). I'm also very near the Queensland market and a little security booth that says Phu My Hung A2. Also the Phu My Hung location of Vietnamese Language Services/VLS...

I should be free later this evening and on other afternoons or evenings in the very near future (I'm not sure exactly when you want to do this).