Find (Gay) friends to chat!

Hi all, first, would like to clarify that it was not my intention to discriminate by sexual preference. I simply wanted to make it clear in the status so as to avoid offending others who accidentally read the post.

Anyway, back to the main topic, I am native Vietnamese who has worked overseas for a few years. Recently, I decided to be back in Vietnam to pursue new opportunities and would like to establish networks of friends to chat/travel/have fun etc. As mentioned in the status, I am gay but keen on making friends with everyone. If you are ok with it and love to chat, do drop me a message. Cheers! Peter

My email address is [email protected]

Welcome to Expat.com Peter!

Harmonie.;)

hi!!

hi , i have send email to you

mike2003 wrote:

Hi all, first, would like to clarify that it was not my intention to discriminate by sexual preference. I simply wanted to make it clear in the status so as to avoid offending others who accidentally read the post.

Anyway, back to the main topic, I am native Vietnamese who has worked overseas for a few years. Recently, I decided to be back in Vietnam to pursue new opportunities and would like to establish networks of friends to chat/travel/have fun etc. As mentioned in the status, I am gay but keen on making friends with everyone. If you are ok with it and love to chat, do drop me a message. Cheers! Peter

My email address is [email protected]

Hi Mike.
I'm Neil from Australia and have been living in Vietnam for 3 years. Welcome back to Vietnam