Organize an Expat blog meet-up!

Hi all,

Should you want to organize a gathering with the other members, in your town, we would be pleased to help :).

It is indeed a great way to meet new people, isn't it?

If you would like to plan a get-together, do not hesitate to contact me, or post a message on this thread: we will do our best to inform the other members in your town and to make your meet-up a success!

Have a nice day,

Julien

I would like to manage an expat group in Hanoi

That's a great support for expat-blog members who wish to meet-up, even though this encouragement Julien  :)
I wish it will be a different experience than other expat meet-up dramas just for collecting money. Wish this event will be a great success for members to get together and share their experience!

Dear Julian,

Nice idea :D

I am Vietnamese, but if you need me help everything , i will do that i can ^^
good luck for u

good luck

Hello , i'd like to join the get together plan. Just let me know when is it. I'm living in dist 7, HCMC :-)

Great Idea guy :) If you need any help from a local, contact me, maybe I can do something :)

hello,,,but where are you now? I don't know where,so how can I attend your party?

it would be nice :)

That 's a great idea. I mean, instead of chatting online, we should have a meeting so that all members will have chance to meet each other and talk about experience of living in VN :)

Check the Saigon International Friends thread, more than 20 ppl every time :D

Good Idea for HCMC!

Hi ^^ Your Idea is great :)
I also want to hang out with foreigners. Please help me to meet up someone. Now I live in Hanoi, two months later I will move to HCM city. Thanks!!!

great idea <3
Ho Chi Minh city says a name here :D
Students like this ;))

Count me in ! :)

i'm in but....anybody arrange the meeting yet???

Its cool, I'm in too. I think its just a coffee hangout, lets just do it, why wait.
I suggest tomorrow afternoon 6 o'clock. Who is in ???
Small group or big group, I don't care.

I think u should tell a specific place and time. Who has free time will go there :)

5h30 pm is ok. because my work finish at 5 pm. It takes me time to wait until 6 pm

"I wish it will be a different experience than other expat meet-up dramas just for collecting money. Wish this event will be a great success for members to get together and share their experience!"

really??people try to make money out of a coffee-meeting

well,I do know lots of coffee places in hcm. I think garden coffee is the best. The atmosphere is amazing most of them. By far, Du Mien cafe is one of the best place to hangout.A  friend took me there one time. The adress : 48/9A  Hồ Biểu Chánh, Phú Nhuận Distrist. Lets just say between 5.30/ 6.00 pm then ???
My nr: 0932663860
You coming Julien ?? who coming??

how about meet up in d.7?

I dont know much around d7 !

breitho wrote:

well,I do know lots of coffee places in hcm. I think garden coffee is the best. The atmosphere is amazing most of them. By far, Du Mien cafe is one of the best place to hangout.A  friend took me there one time. The adress : 48/9A  Hồ Biểu Chánh, Phú Nhuận Distrist. Lets just say between 5.30/ 6.00 pm then ???
My nr: 0932663860
You coming Julien ?? who coming??

I think Du Mien is a good location. I think we should set up 2 meetings a week. So, those who are busy can take an option among the two to fit their time schedule.
One on Wednesday and another on Sunday.
Time could be : 5:30pm to 6pm

My number is : 0902 435 four three five.
Hit me up if you are interested in.

Tony

thumbs up for you dude, Tony -:))

wow, then it just take 5' for me to be there :))
is it a free ocasion?

yes, but you going to pay for your own drinks 😄😄

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Next new coffee- meeting this Sunday 6 pm ?
who is in ?
Its not a bad offer from meetvietnam, I think 😃

breitho wrote:

who is in ?

I am in. Look forward to seeing you guys.

Tony

breitho wrote:

who is in ?

Please count me in :).

Btw, should we make a new thread for this sunday meeting? Some interested mind find it hard to follow up here.

Also I heard that there was an english club meeting every sunday here as well. Their activities are just like a get-together where ppl meet up at a coffee shop and talk about some certain topics.

ChloeLe, can you pick a coffee-place this Sunday??

Join the ifs tonight at 8 pm at game on, come early if u wantto play some pool

im in :)

There doesn't appear to be that large an expat community in Haiphong? Is that the case? I have gone to a few restaurants/bars that supposedly get a lot of expat customers but have not come across any over the last two times out.

Just curious,

John

The adress : 48/9A  Hồ Biểu Chánh, Phú Nhuận

Ok, coffee international chit chat today, 6 pm. The place : The adress : Du Mien coffee, 48/9A  Hồ Biểu Chánh, Phú Nhuận.
Who will join ?

I like to join.
why not my place, direct at Hai Ba Trung Str.
You all are wellcome,

ruft mich an bei 0908 nam bay bon bay tam tam

Hi guys,

Sounds like a plan.... 6 pm ... Phu nhuan ?

Cheers