Newbie....looking for advice!

My husband and I are considering a move from the US with our two kids (ages 4 and 7) to Cairo, pending job offers. I'd love to hear from other families that have done the same...with pros and cons and advice!! :)

hello SundvlsASU i hope you are fine and with a good health im not native american but im egyption from cairo and now live in moscow .
if you are planing go to egypt so dont worry every thing will be okay with you and with your family ..egyption people they are good and friendly and im sure if you need help you will find many persons help you so good / but i advice you to live in maadi or masr elgadeda,mouhandseen ,or nasr city .its the best places you can stay there really ,we sometimes we have not good traffic espicialy morning and afternoon times .for your kids we have many langauges schools with very high levels for foreigners and they will be safe coz they will have bus take them from home and back .and i hope every thing will be good with you and sorry for my bad english )))))))

ahmed zahran