Why egyptian ladies dont like russians ladies???

i dont think so lol :):)
why they will not like them ???? there is no reason
so dont worry ;);):)

well , first of all we r talking about very different cultures . let me tell u some points about egyptian ladies : egyptian social is a very religious social and islamic religion is controlling everything in the ppl here . im talkin about behaviors , thoughts and even the traditional clothes . egyptian ladies have different interests than russians . the most important thing for the egyptian lady is her family then work and may be then some hobbies or egyptian series plus of course many common things between the two cultures look like kitchen :) ... before marriage the egyptian girls is dreaming of marriage of course as the religion ordered us by some conditions and after marriage the real life of her just starts .. having a baby is a dream for every woman of course so the baby takes alot of caring . to understand more u have to understand the differences between the russian culture and the egyptian one . u will need time only to get it . i hope it was a useful general idea about ur topic :)

many lines draw the behavior of ppl . i mean customs , behaviors , education and personalities .. may be the identity of Egypt which is islamic , oriental and egyptian made the differences which u see than christian , western and russian . im trying to think with u for the best idea about that . may be its right and may be not :)

fitness-life wrote:

One of  my good egyptian friend told me that  egyptians ladies dont like russians?
i whant to know the reason??
what do you think??

i asked my mum do you hate Russian people she told me so i don`t think that women here will dislike any Rushian ladies

fitness-life wrote:

and maybe becouse most egyptians men are dreaming to marry

russian,

but not egyptian....

sorry for this words, but maybe it s true....

and that s why maybe they dont like us, becouse about marriage

they can only dream, but we can have it in reall life....

Hello Tatiana, how are you
Well, it seems that you haven't dealt with Egyptian girls, so my advise is not to listen alot, try to deal with them, and you will know if they like Russians or not.

In general, Egyptians love all the people and we don't care about their nationalities because most of Egyptians are kind hearted, and by the way, I have russian and ukranian friends.

And who told you that most of Egyptian men would like to marry from russians, not egyptians,and then you said "that's why maybe they dont like us" your words give us an indirect message that "may egyptian girls are jealous from russian girls" which is not true.

Yeah I know that some Egyptian men prefer to get married with other nationalities or russians as u said, but there are others who prefer to marry Egyptians too

And for your info, alot of Egyptians too prefer to marry Canadian girls or British girls, not Russians,so If i will think like you, i can say that we are jealous from Canadians or British girls, which is also not true.

Also you said that Russian girls used to takecare of their kids more than egyptian girls which is also a wrong information because it depends on the personality, not on the nationality, you may find bad russian girls, and also u may find bad egyptian girls.

And by the way, we can dream too, and we can achieve our goals:)

For me, am Egyptian girl,am open minded and I love to deal with all the people from different nationalities, and to learn from their cultures too.Russia is a big country with a long history, and I respect this country.

May we will be able to talk one day and to let you understand more about my point of view.

Takecare

Hi Tatiana.

First, How you doing?, and i hope every thing around you is fine.

Second, Regarding what did you said above, that Egyptian girls dislike the Russian girls, for my view, i am totally disagree, cos all Egyptian love all the people and we don't care about their nationalities "totally agree with semsema135 on this point".

Third, Regarding the married, some of Egyptian men looking for the foreign women mainly for taking her nationality.....not based on LOVE.

Finally, good luck in Egypt.
Take care

Some Egyptian women see foreign women - not just Russians - as a threat or competition, hence this reaction you might have experienced.

The Egyptian wrote:

Some Egyptian women see foreign women - not just Russians - as a threat or competition, hence this reaction you might have experienced.

Well Ahmed, if you will talk from this perspective, you can also see  that some Egyptian women see other egyptian women as a threat or competition, I know long stories about it too.

And you are right, there are Some Egyptian women see foreign women - not just Russians - as a threat or competition and vice versa, because this is women's nature

semsema135 wrote:
The Egyptian wrote:

Well Ahmed, if you will talk from this perspective, you can also see  that some Egyptian women see other egyptian women as a threat or competition, I knew long stories about that too.

And you are right, there are Some Egyptian women see foreign women - not just Russians - as a threat or competition and vice versa, because this is women's nature

Remember, the keyword in my post is some :D

The Egyptian wrote:
semsema135 wrote:
The Egyptian wrote:

Well Ahmed, if you will talk from this perspective, you can also see  that some Egyptian women see other egyptian women as a threat or competition, I knew long stories about that too.

Remember, the keyword in my post is some :D

And I agreed with u on that as I said above "you are right", and I added other things as I told you from my perspective that it is not related to the nationalities that much, but it is related to women's nature.

Cheers and Happy Ramadan:)

Actually i do agree with malsi & semsema , plus i believe in that the love has no nationality anyway . business marriage is not a real marriage in fact that what i meant when i said some conditions to marry in our religion , so i don't think that business marriage is a true one , but bad ppl everywhere as Semsema said . anyway u need to deal and to treat with egyptian ladies and girls , u will discover more by time .

fitness-life wrote:

why my opinion like this also, bec i have a egyptians friends wich from good families and they was saying that they will never marry egyptian lady.... i was surprised from the first....
i asked them why?
they told me a lot of reasons, i will not say it becouse dont want to hurt egyptians ladies.... and then this story was repeated again....

the reason may be , cos she is a lady on the general, not as she is Egyptian, hehehe youtube.com/watch?v=LKveOsIieHg]Man's Brain VS Woman's Brain

i agree that egyptians men want to marry not only russians or ukranian, also canadian,
and how i understood that egyptians marry  without LOVE, first it s MONEY)))
maybe i am not right, but ok... it s my opinion

Hehe, the man who accept to marry a woman for her money, for mine i don't consider him an Egyptian Man

Tatiana regarding the marry it is very difficult, so we have to be very accuracy on our choosing, not only Love we have to consider the diff in culture, in life stile, ....etc "i can write more than 100 point in this"

Good Luck

Hello, People are people everywhere. and dont be absolute in ur judgment.at the first u said a good Egyptian friend :P:P

No comment!

Prevait Tatiana,Kak dela ,most of women in the world dont like russian womaen they jealous u imagne my ex girl friend British she hate russian women coz they so cute and super gorgous so sure Egyptian so jealous that is it ,Enjoy & Cheers dazvedanya

no comment looooool :D:D:D

fitness-life wrote:

I disagree with you. So you think ALL Egyptians marry for money?

Not true !

The Egyptian wrote:
fitness-life wrote:

I disagree with you. So you think ALL Egyptians marry for money?

Not true !

Well said Ahmad as I guess it's the opposite!

Mohamed

Most of egyptian woman dont like russians because they think(they actually sure) that every russian woman (moderated: offensive comment)... And i cant believe that most of you here are trying to cover it up with some weird stories about marriage,family and cooking...

fitness-life wrote:

russian lady will dont care how much money her husbend has,

becouse for russian money is not important, for us- LOVE

between people is in the

first place!!!! and it s not only words, it s true, all

russians will agree with me))

Well,i cant agree with you..You can say its 50-50 at this time..
some woman will love you for who you are and some for how much $ you have...Of course it depends on the age as well...almost every girl from 18 to 25 will think only about the money,while older woman about marriage,love and family.

Hilton wrote:

Prevait Tatiana,Kak dela ,most of women in the world dont like russian womaen they jealous u imagne my ex girl friend British she hate russian women coz they so cute and super gorgous so sure Egyptian so jealous that is it ,Enjoy & Cheers dazvedanya

No comment!!!!!!
Really am not gonna waste my time to reply on this stupid comment, actually I have read some of ur posts before, and I didn't like it, even the admin deleted your comments before, so I was sure that you are gonna make a stupid reply this time, and my expectations were right.

Am sorry to say that you are so shallow

And I believe that "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King, Jr.

malsi wrote:
fitness-life wrote:

why my opinion like this also, bec i have a egyptians friends wich from good families and they was saying that they will never marry egyptian lady.... i was surprised from the first....
i asked them why?
they told me a lot of reasons, i will not say it becouse dont want to hurt egyptians ladies.... and then this story was repeated again....

the reason may be , cos she is a lady on the general, not as she is Egyptian, hehehe youtube.com/watch?v=LKveOsIieHg]Man's Brain VS Woman's Brain

i agree that egyptians men want to marry not only russians or ukranian, also canadian,
maybe i am not right, but ok... it s my opinion

Hehe, the man who accept to marry a woman for her money, for mine i don't consider him an Egyptian Man

Tatiana regarding the marry it is very difficult, so we have to be very accuracy on our choosing, not only Love we have to consider the diff in culture, in life stile, ....etc "i can write more than 100 point in this"

Good Luck

Well said Islam, I do really respect you so much walahy and am happy coz I know nice person like you, dude you have a great personlity:)

By the way I like the video of "Man's Brain VS Woman's Brain", very nice and it cracks me up, so funny:D:D

semsema135 wrote:
Hilton wrote:

No comment!!!!!!
Really am not gonna waste my time to reply on this stupid comment, actually I have read some of ur posts before, and I didn't like it, even the admin deleted your comments before, so I was sure that you are gonna make a stupid reply this time, and my expectations were right.

And I believe that "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King, Jr.

Bravo semsema135 :I totally agree with you
And am sure sooner some one gonna be banned ;)

And as u said before about Islam, I agree with his point of view too :)

Hilton wrote:

Not all Egyptians women are like this of course. SOME are like this, MOST aren't.

dmx87 wrote:

Most of egyptian woman dont like russians because they think(they actually sure) that every russian woman is a slut... And i cant believe that most of you here are trying to cover it up with some weird stories about marriage,family and cooking...

No body is trying to cover up anything, and I beg to differ. it's SOME not MOST Egyptian women.

Hilton wrote:

dazvedanya

Btw it's dasvadanya not dazvadanya

Off topic but I could not resist.

The Egyptian wrote:

No body is trying to cover up anything, and I beg to differ. it's SOME not MOST Egyptian women.

some?well 60% out of 100...thats enough ;)

The Egyptian wrote:
Hilton wrote:

dazvedanya

actually its *Dosvidaniya*

The Egyptian wrote:
Hilton wrote:

dazvedanya

Yes Ahmad its as u said :D

dmx87 wrote:
The Egyptian wrote:

Who told you it's 60%? I believe most do NOT believe in this !

dmx87 wrote:
The Egyptian wrote:
Hilton wrote:

dazvedanya

actually its *Dosvidaniya*

do ..... da ..... There are a million ways to transliterate vowels, but not for consonants.... My point was that it is S not Z ....

dmx87 wrote:
The Egyptian wrote:

I beg to differ ...... Even mothers don't think like this .... See this :

Mostafa samy wrote:

i asked my mum do you hate Russian people she told me so i don`t think that women here will dislike any Rushian ladies

semsema135 wrote:
fitness-life wrote:

russian,

but not egyptian....

Well, it seems that you haven't dealt with Egyptian girls, so my advise is not to listen alot, try to deal with them, and you will know if they like Russians or not.

In general, Egyptians love all the people and we don't care about their nationalities because most of Egyptians are kind hearted, and by the way, I have russian and ukranian friends.

And who told you that most of Egyptian men would like to marry from russians, not egyptians,and then you said "that's why maybe they dont like us" your words give us an indirect message that "may egyptian girls are jealous from russian girls" which is not true.

Yeah I know that some Egyptian men prefer to get married with other nationalities or russians as u said, but there are others who prefer to marry Egyptians too

And for your info, alot of Egyptians too prefer to marry Canadian girls or British girls, not Russians,so If i will think like you, i can say that we are jealous from Canadians or British girls, which is also not true.

Also you said that Russian girls used to takecare of their kids more than egyptian girls which is also a wrong information because it depends on the personality, not on the nationality, you may find bad russian girls, and also u may find bad egyptian girls.

For me, am Egyptian girl,am open minded and I love to deal with all the people from different nationalities, and to learn from their cultures too.Russia is a big country with a long history, and I respect this country.

May we will be able to talk one day and to let you understand more about my point of view.

Takecare

Totally agree :)

The Egyptian wrote:
Hilton wrote:

dazvedanya

Loooool Ahmeddd loooooooolll, walahy walahy am dying from laughing, you are hilarious:D:D:D:D, I like the way:D:D:D

dmx87, concerning the first part of your post, I know that some Egyptians believe in that, but believe me, not all of us think in this way, and I don't believe in that as I already have russian & ukranian friends

semsema135 wrote:
The Egyptian wrote:
Hilton wrote:

dazvedanya

Loooool Ahmeddd loooooooolll, walahy walahy am dying from laughing, you are hilarious:D:D:D:D, I like the way:D:D:D

dmx87, concerning the first part of your post, I know that some Egyptians believe in that, but believe me, not all of us think in this way, and I don't believe in that as I already have russian & ukranian friends

I am glad I made you laugh :D

The egyptian: maybe thats an exception,maybe lie..i'm saying that because i got facts ))

semsema: i didnt said *all* i said most,well some,which means most ))

don moe wrote:
semsema135 wrote:
fitness-life wrote:

russian,

but not egyptian....

Takecare

Totally agree :)

Don Moe, you are supporting me alot, thank you I appreciate

and loool @  beg to differ ...... Even mothers don't think like this .... See this :

Mostafa samy wrote:

Ahmed, really you are hilarious:D,thank you walahy u made my day:D

Hope for all of you Happy Iftar

semsema135 wrote:
Hilton wrote:

No comment!!!!!!

-Martin Luther King, Jr.

i dont know why that guy talking like that????
good semsema135 but dont care about ppl like him.plz [moderated: personal attack]

Hilton wrote:

Hey man just to remind you! Its not a dating topic :D
Plus kindly speak in english for every one to understand
And last thing Never ever speak about British people in a bad way!!!!!!
As who know's what was between u and ur ex-british gf!!!

Good luck!

dmx87 wrote:

Most of egyptian woman dont like russians because they think(they actually sure) that every russian woman is a [Moderated]... And i cant believe that most of you here are trying to cover it up with some weird stories about marriage,family and cooking...

fitness-life wrote:

russian lady will dont care how much money her husbend has,

becouse for russian money is not important, for us- LOVE

between people is in the

first place!!!! and it s not only words, it s true, all

russians will agree with me))

Well,i cant agree with you..You can say its 50-50 at this time..
some woman will love you for who you are and some for how much $ you have...Of course it depends on the age as well...almost every girl from 18 to 25 will think only about the money,while older woman about marriage,love and family.

[Moderated]!!! Hey dude watch your words!!

don moe wrote:
Hilton wrote:

Hey man just to remind you! Its not a dating topic :D
Plus kindly speak in english for every one to understand
And last thing Never ever speak about British people in a bad way!!!!!!
As who know's what was between u and ur ex-british gf!!!

Good luck!

hahahahahah :D:):):lol::lol::lol::lol:

nice job don moe

it seems that , i missed a lot of fun here hahahah

I think the Russian lady is convinced with our point of view as she changed the question to be  ".........".now this discussion makes sense after this EDITING :P:P:P:P

as I said before people are people everywhere.I believe in good for good and may be bad for bad .but finally no one learns for free.if u met some one bad. it costs a lot. I have long proven stories about that
at the end of the day, we have to end up with the fact, nationality, religion,color are not the main factors who made people doing good or bad. if u did good it is from ur self and for ur self and if u did good ,it is from ur self and for ur self as well

be happy everyone
good night
Amr

Closed