Kuwait MilK

Hi everybody!... just want to ask  is there a chance that i can  buy kuwait milk evendow im not kuwaiti? Were can i buy and how much? Thanks!

i do not understand what you want if you want fresh milk  you can
buy cow,goat, camel milk from mubarkia or jabria.

if you want daily diar you can buy it from supermarket .

I mean powder milk the one in the big Can.

sure you can it is avilabul at Cooperative Association in residential areas.

For example, if you live in Salmiya, you will find the milk in Salmiya Cooperative Society.

chai_31 i have been viewing this thread for quite a while.

let me get this straight; u are not in kuwait and u want to buy kuwaiti milk, correct? like KDD etc?

unless a general trader abroad has an agreement with KDD to sell their product abroad, you will not find it.

the majority of milk in the market in kuwait tho, not considering KDD, i.e. danao, maraie etc. is made in saudi and sold in Kuwait.

Hope this finally clarifies your doubts.

so the answer is NO, you cannot buy kuwaiti milk if you are NOT in kuwait.

He's talking about the powdered milk Kuwaiti citizens get with the food rations allowed by the government. Mind you, the food is not free but can be purchased for around 60 KD as a lot and for some reason Asian expats love the powdered milk, personally I hate it and never get it but as far as I know that particular kind of milk is not available for sale anywhere else. I know that Kuwaitis sell it to people if they have extra. So, the answer as far as I know is no you can only buy it from a Kuwaiti if they are willing to part with it.

Hi there...can any one suggest as to where I can get Camel milk or better yet delivered here in Kuwait. Tried to google it, but no luck.
Looking more for natural unpasteurized milk. Thanks