Does anybody know where I can buy a quran book in English??

Preferably with photos if available. If not, I dont mind if its just in writing. But I really need it soon! Where can I get it?

Hi emotionallyunstable,

Try contacting TIES Center

tiescenter.net/Aboutus.aspx

Regards.

H

a Quran with photos?

Go to Hawally to Qotiba street there are many book shops .
Also check in Jareer Book shop next to Hawaly park.

From IPC(Islam Presentation Company). Here is the link..

facebook.com/pages/Islamic-Presentation-Committee-IPC-Kuwait/169562199742946?v=info

You can find it online on quranexplorer.com
If you need to buy the Book there is Al-Muthanna street in Hawally which has lots of Book stores that sell books, mostly about Islam.

And if you did not manage to find it let me know I have a lot of copies of English Quran I'll be happy to share one with you.

@ legacy- Yea, well I wanna see what I'm reading about! Besides, photos make reading more interesting :P

Thanks for the rest!

EU, what exactly do you think the Qoran is? A story book?

@legacy- well it is actually. Theyre prophecies and stories from the past (DUH!) Kinda like the bible and photos would be great to go with it.

the Quran is a holy book, not a child's novel with pictures and, photos? of what pray tell?

i think you are confusing the Quran with recitations on TV with background images.

so is the bible and church is a holy place, yet it has lovely photos to go with it. It just sets the mood okay sorry if i offended anyone !

in Christianity it is accepted to depict Jesus Christ, his apostles, and other Prophets. In Islam it is not.

No harm no foul.

hello there, try the Jarir bookstore inside Hawally park in Hawally, I'm pretty sure they have it there or if not, you can visit also the bookstore in the basement of AL Muthana complex in Kuwait city. goodluck and hope you will find what you are looking for.

thanks.

I Have a copy of Quran translated to English , i can give it free please contact me i am Dr Laila Hegazy my contact number is 66033417 or email [email protected] ,

@lailaHejazy- Thanks, I sent u a private message :)

dear Petter, will look into it and let u know :)

You can try this program: http://quranexplorer.com/
Click on "Launch Quran Explorer" (in red).

Then, under "Reciter", you can choose which reciter you'd like to listen to. Saad Al Ghamdi is listed there and there is English translation.

As for downloading the full Quran in mp3, by Saad Al Ghamdi, you can check out:

http://www.mp3quran.net/eng/s_gmd_english.html

and

http://www.tvquran.com/en/Al-Ghamdi_d.htm

i would like one too if anybody has a copy in english.. im in Salmiya.. thank you in reply

I can get these copies for you.. pls drop in a message with ur contacts.

Hi I want quran if u have plz contact me on my wats app 00919885438621i stay in mangaf

Hi I want quran plz

This is an old thread that's returned from the past, but I can see how it's still a valid topic.
I have absolutely no clue if Al Qur'an is available in English over there. but it definitely is in England so mail order (probably after the virus thing is over with) may be an option.

Maybe here - They had them years ago so perhaps still do

https://findit.thestar.co.uk/company/438096454787072

Address: 596 Attercliffe Road, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S9 3QS
Landline: 0114 243 8786
Fax: 0114 243 8785

Amazon and bookdepository both sell the English translation and both in English and Arabic, one side of the page in English and the other side in Arabic.

I know I can get online but after the virus is gone don't know how much time n about any book store its closed now I am asking if any one have it in person only Arabic Quran is also fine without translation if I can get from any one who ca deliver it to me in mangaf

I understand! Nonetheless if you don't find in printed version then maybe reading online could be a possibility for you. There are apps you can download and also sites you can read both in English and Arabic, just google!

emotionallyunstable wrote:

Preferably with photos if available. If not, I dont mind if its just in writing. But I really need it soon! Where can I get it?

-

I still have my ex a translated Quran with explanations that nobody touched for a while. I will give it to you for free. Please contact me private.

If anyone interested arabic qurran. I can deliver it to your location fotr free. Few coppies i have