What do you think about the "Home Eating" Service?

Dear all,
I'm very happy with Expat.com. This forum make me enjoy the life and have many expat friends.
I used to give the tour guide and moving service, looking for the accommodation, looking for the job (especial Teaching English)...to expat. My friends are happy now because they found the good accommodation and good job.
And my mind is not stop at these service. I want to help expat more. I wonder that Do you want to cook at my house? You will buy your food at the super market (I know MAXIMARK supermarket sell a lot of western food), come my house and cook by yourself. Maybe you will invite me to try your food. And maybe I will teach you cook some Vietnamese food. I know that some expat here really miss your traditional food in your country and of course you can cook but no kitchen. And I give you my kitchen with gas stove, microwave, grill, freezer...etc etc...
I'm not sure you like this service or not. So, I just wonder and survey "what do you think". If you have any new idea to help me please tell me. And if I have any mistake in my thinking and my post please forgive me.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Thank you.
Judy.

Nice Idea! 1 vote for you! If you need support/help from another local, you can contact me :D

The idea is sound.But I think it will only be for singles, the unattached, those keen on cooking and over the weekends only. Also do be careful who you invite into your house!  For the family man, sorry, weekends are family times.

kinmi wrote:

Do you mean your kitchen is for rent? Cooking for fun is ok, but I don't think making it "a service" is a good idea...

I just mean cooking for fun. Not for rent :D...
Maybe misunderstand when i used the word "service". I'm so sorry.

The ideas is pretty strange but sounds interesting. :) Will think about that.