St Michael's Private School

Does anyone send his kids to St. Michaels School? What do you think of this school? We are undecided between St Michaels and Chiswick. We have sent our daughter to chiswick for the summer programme last summer and she was very happy but we have heard that academically chiswick is not that good and discipline lacks. We are were told about St. Michals but are keen to know your opinions especially the below:

Is the St Michaels Kindergarden programme fun for kids?
Is their Kindergarden school in san gwann clean, nice and well equipped?
Are the teachers ok?

I have a 4year old girl and a 2year old boy with a physical disability and am looking for an english speaking school which would be fun and give them a good academic background. I also need it to be close to the local hospital and thus am not considering San Anton or San Andrea.

We live in the uk at the moment but are looking at moving to Malta this summer and thus would need to enroll our kids for the next scholastic year.....

Need all your opinions about this school.... it is a big decision and can't afford to make a wrong decision

You could go out for a short visit to these schools?
A good investment perhaps to ensure you don't make a wrong decision?
Personally be guided by other's opinions but formulate your own decision based upon first hand research, after all this is your children's future and I would have thought that worth a few hundred pounds to find out?

we have the same problem - to find a good english speaking school for our 2,5 years son, not very far from our house (Qawra).... And we saw a lot of them... Unfortunatelly, we were so badly surprised to see small classrooms without windows and heating, really small outside area without any plant there... and no physical activities at all!!!! We really don't know what to do, our son is still at home, waiting for october to start San Andrea, because this is the only one siutable school for children! And they have transport!!!

If anyone have any suggestions, I would be happy to recieve them! Thank you!