Martial arts

hi
there is anyone practiced martial arts please?

Hi Altayeb, I invite you to post an advert in the classes section of Kuwait classifieds. It may help ;)

Harmonie.

thanks my dear but i didn't find anything about martial arts :/

your search is too broad, martial arts is not an art in itself but rather a name for the collection. what is it u seek to learn? Karate? Ninjitsu? tae-kwon-do? boxing? muay thai? kick punch fo (made in Kuwait)? MMA?

Palms beach club, I think they do martial arts classes so they will surely have people trained there.

It's located in Salwa (right next to SAS hotel), hope it helps.

-Pumped

thanks

yes karate trainer 97681918

Hello!
I'll get directly to the core!!
Kickboxing, Karate, Akido, Kung fu, >> Arabi Club
Self-Defense, Karate, Tai kwon do, Kickboxing, Jeet kune do > Sabah Al salem >>Dragon warriors
All Gov supported clubs "Which is free to join" have Boxing TKD Karate, Judo and even wrestling
and there are many gyms where they give martailart classes such as platinium but can be bit pricey and they aint the best, enjoy!

hold up; what is this "free to join business"? can you share more info on that please :P?

It's 'free' for Kuwaiti citizens only and as far as I know they don't let just anyone join.

thanks for bursting my bubble and the inadvertent offence :S

j/k

thanks for the clarification :)

the way I remember is its free for anyone born in Kuwait, or atleast those are the ones that are "allowed" to join, with a fee.

no no, I'm sure its free for people born in Kuwait, I did Karate at Qadsiya growing up here; you only paid for the tests to advance from one belt to another, the sessions were free, but this was in the 90's.

@legacy: I concur. My brothers did a bit of Judo, Kung Fu and some other sports for 20 KD admission fee or something and yes it was only for those born in Kuwait. The 90's were good weren't they? :)

Now I'm taking my kids for swimming classes in Qadisiya sports club for 25 KD a month per child.

Hello again!
well as far as I remember, I did boxing since 2003, with Egyptians, Sudanese and even what they call "illegal residents" boxers I'm not sure but they never complained of any problem joining the club, but trust me gov supported have their own disadvantages as well.