Arabic Learning

Dear All
Am new here in Tripoli Libya and need to Learn Arabic, try to contact someone but success. request you all to please contact me or refer me to someone for the Arabic classes.

Appreciate quick and favorable responses.

regards,

Hi Intikhab Khan, do not forget to post an advert in the Language classes section of Tripoli classifieds.;)

Harmonie.

facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=558188927545615&set=a.144896845541494.21759.139512939413218&type=1&theater¬if_t=like

Check the link above for ALETC,

If you want to learn Arabic with a friendly group you can register at ALETC Center at Hai Dimashiq
The course will start 13th April 2013 for 60 hours
Fees 480 LYD
from 5:30 till 7:30
3 days a week
for 8 weeks

call ALETC 0926492419

I have found two possibilities at the school I am teaching at.  The rate is reasonable and classes small.  Reply back with contact info and I will pass on the information I got.

THanks Dear
My Mobile number is 0916791183 if you wish to contact
regards,
Intikhab Anwer Khan

Hi everyone. Pls I urgently need tips about hotel price ranges,house to rent probably a room,and Arabic class in Tripoli. I need your help all. Inbox me on any one you have tips. Thanks

Benhilo,

I am keen on arabic classes too. Let me know. I can be reached at warsi at india dotcom

Interesting that the Arabic courses are almost twice what the english language courses are?
facebook.com/ALETCCenter/info

I have been trying to get in touch with you about the classes in Arabic.  We are ready for you but I need to be in contact with you to make arrangements.  Please send me a private message as to a reliable phone or email address for you.  Thanks

Stefan

Dear Stfan
I was out of country for the weekend and now back to tripoli
regards,
Intikhab