Swimming Lessons in Tripoli

Hi everyone. is there anyone here who knows where i can get swimming lessons. contact numbers, websites. re: venues and rates. preferably english speaking trainors. :)

http://www.expat-blog.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=35523

It's better you practice yourself rather than a local instructor giving you lessons of how to DROWN!!!

thanks Mudman.
@ Firefox-i dont really know how to. and i dont know a place here either. like a pool or something. definitely i cant practice at the beach. im just gonna kill myself by drowning. :(

Ahh come on bud it can't be that bad go to the Regata beach, I go there often might catch up because the beach has this place where you can pretty much practise and move around with your feet on the ground.

FireFox wrote:

It's better you practice yourself rather than a local instructor giving you lessons of how to DROWN!!!

so I presume all locals either rubbish swimmers or drowning on a daily basis. did you quote your statement from a trusted source or just talking rubbish in attempt to gain as many contributions as possible in this forum?
I guess it is like most of your statements and topics, lack of research and credibility.

mancunian wrote:
FireFox wrote:

so I presume all locals either rubbish swimmers or drowning on a daily basis. did you quote your statement from a trusted source or just talking rubbish in attempt to gain as many contributions as possible in this forum?
I guess it is like most of your statements and topics, lack of research and credibility.

Accepting facts is a harsh thing...I know!!! But it's better to tell the truth than leave it for the likes of you to be positive on every aspect.

mancunian, FireFox said you're a coward

what you did say FireFox shows that you are uneducated person and have no respict to your self befour others and i dont know guys now like you and MoEl since you dont like this country and hate it WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE but i think just because you like it's money i think you are that kind of persons who hate there selfs befoure they hate others

susu10 wrote:

what you did say mancunian shows that you are uneducated person and have no respict to your self befour others and i dont know guys now like you and MoEl since you dont like this country and hate it WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE but i think just because you like it's money i think you are that kind of persons who hate there selfs befoure they hate others

susu10 or better if I say sissy10 try to read and read again and then read again before writing any comment.

Could you please concentrate on the initial topic ? I guess I should delete a couple of off-topic messages

kamote wrote:

Hi everyone. is there anyone here who knows where i can get swimming lessons. contact numbers, websites. re: venues and rates. preferably english speaking trainors. :)

You could find out at Janzoor tourist village .... though they may have emptied their pool for 'winter' by now ... they have a center for deep sea diving .... maybe they teach swimming as well...

FireFox wrote:
mancunian wrote:
FireFox wrote:

Accepting facts is a harsh thing...I know!!! But it's better to tell the truth than leave it for the likes of you to be positive on every aspect.

I'm wondering what fact shall I accept? locals are drowning everyday? ok if you consider this a fact Mr. Hasselhoff in Baywatch.

kamote in rigatta and in palm city they have a swimming pool and when i was in rigatta they told me that there is a place there that you can ask about wimming lessons