Any HR/ADMIN jobs available at Muscat for Expats now?

Hi there,

i am Kris from india, im searching HR & Admin job in muscat ,but i understand  there is no offer available for HR&admin expat professionals in Oman, this roles only for Omanis.... my family is here so i must be here in muscat..
Is there any scope in oman for HR & Admin expat professionals ? any job consultancies here in Muscat ?

Please help me.

Thank you........

Hi Kirish,

The Public Relations Officer (P.R.O.) position is 100% Omanised across all organisations. So even Arab expats cannot hold that job.

But Human Resources and Administration jobs are open for expatriates.

Good luck.

Thank you sumitran

Hi,
I am sangeeta singh, I am looking for hr administration job, I have got banking BPO Hsbc experience as process trainer and hr recruitment experience with consultancy for 5 months. Si am keen interested to work in hr field.
Kindly let me know if there are any opening with relevant option.  Currently I am staying at muscat on family visa.

Thanking you.
Sangeeta singh

Sangeetha

Lady visa clearance for HR is really a hurdle now.

Best wishes

Pradeep Kumar

sangeeta.sanju.singh wrote:

Hi,
I am sangeeta singh, I am looking for hr administration job, I have got banking BPO Hsbc experience as process trainer and hr recruitment experience with consultancy for 5 months. Si am keen interested to work in hr field.
Kindly let me know if there are any opening with relevant option.  Currently I am staying at muscat on family visa.

Thanking you.
Sangeeta singh

I am Syed Riyaz from India. i did MBA in HR and having 3 years of Recruiement and admin experience. presently i m living in oman for HR job. but here in oman all the HR jobs are reserved for omani nationals only. now plz let me know where should i apply except HR. is there any option for me.

Syed RIaz!
Since you're an MBA, you can anytime switch yourself to the sales and marketing profession for which, quite a number of jobs are available for expats

dear schaz i did MBA in HR and i have total HR experience.why people choose a particular subject in MBA. i do  not want to leave HR field but i tried in sales division but relevant experience is required in sales. i am completely shocked of being here. there is no scope for MBA aspirants.

What is in case of IT Jobs in Oman...Can some please advise me. I am a Network and Security professional from India with  7 yrs experience.Recently I've been to Oman on visit visa in search of a  job the IT sector .But I am shocked to see that IT jobs are very hard to come in Oman and even if anything Local Omani professionals are preferred .Due to some family issues now am planningto move there on Family Visa and start my search again . Please advise me are  they still considering expats for IT jobs ?Please share your suggestions to find a Job in IT Networking .

Hi ac24645,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

I suggest you post your resume in the IT & Telecommunications jobs in Muscat section please :)

Best of luck !

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Thank you ..Maximilien.

Infact, mine is one of the active resume in IT & Telecommunications jobs section from June 25th . (Network and Security Administration(CCNA,CCNP and MCSA Certified)

Hi,

Im Madhura from India, having 3.5yrs of experience in Human Resoure Managment. Im MBA graduate,can anybody suggest is there any opportunities in HR field in oman? Since im finding very tough to find job here, plz suggest.

Madhura kabekkod wrote:

Hi,

Im Madhura from India, having 3.5yrs of experience in Human Resoure Managment. Im MBA graduate,can anybody suggest is there any opportunities in HR field in oman? Since im finding very tough to find job here, plz suggest.

To be straight forward, finding a job in HR/Admin in Oman is almost impossible due to the Omanization. These fields are 98% reserved for Omanis and the rest of the 2% are extremely acceptional cases. I would like to add one more thing that by luck if someone is recruited as an administrator, he or she will not be having the visa, same as the designation but with another catagory. However this is not the case in UAE and the people get accomodated in HR/Admin easily there.

[Moderated: please post in jobs section]