Anti spam system & new rules

They may seem like cut and paste messages because they are identical but in actuality.  I typed every last one of those messages.  I just happened to have the SAME thing to say to my fellow countryfolks which, in essence, is link up.

Merci pour les informations.

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : Translation: Thank you for the information.
Expedition wrote:

They may seem like cut and paste messages because they are identical but in actuality.  I typed every last one of those messages.  I just happened to have the SAME thing to say to my fellow countryfolks which, in essence, is link up.

Same identical message sent many times is against forum rules and treated as spam.

Expedition wrote:

Identical messages, even if typed, are considered to be spam. Read the forum rules on post#1 on this thread.

Thanks im sorry

I'm aware of the consequences !  Thand for the info ! I wish u unblock me as soon possible

LeiWulong wrote:

I'm aware of the consequences !  Thand for the info ! I wish u unblock me as soon possible

Only you can reactivate your PM system, read the very first post on this thread.

Julien wrote:

Hi,

in order to ensure quality to our users, and to considerably reduce the number of spam sent by private messages, we decided to set up a few new rules.

But we'll start with a few explanations.

Our definition of spam ?
Unsolicited emails or private messages.

How we detect spam ?
90% of spam is sent by new users
90% of spam are "copy and paste messages"

Please, please...
Don't send the same message to several users without taking the time to explain us how we could help you on the forum.

If you are a new user and if you post more than 5 copy and paste messages, your private message system gets blocked.

Stop asking us to unlock your PM system
You can unblock your private message system by yourself. How can you do that ?

Please take the time to present yourself on the forum, to participate to a few discussions (with real answers), and your private message system will be unlocked. That's it !

But it didnt say so when we registered first time. And didnt send bad messages, only few messages about a job, which many people needed.

Unlock me. Please.

OscarRealtor wrote:

But it didnt say so when we registered first time. And didnt send bad messages, only few messages about a job, which many people needed.

When you joined the site, you didn't read the Terms and Conditions because at the end you had to tick the box to say that you had. Because if you had read them you would here. Follow the rules outlined in the first post and your problem will be solved.

Emeric Amouroux wrote:

Unlock me. Please.

Only you can do that, yet again, follow the rules in the very first post on this thread.

I did this > "take the time to present yourself on the forum, to participate to a few discussions (with real answers), and your private message system will be unlocked. That's it !"
I posted a very useful job announcement on forum, and replied to posts.

OscarRealtor wrote:

I did this > "take the time to present yourself on the forum, to participate to a few discussions (with real answers), and your private message system will be unlocked. That's it !"
I posted a very useful job announcement on forum, and replied to posts.

Any posts on here do not count, so as you have posted 6 times in total. 5 posts is not enough to reactivate your PM system.

Instead of spamming people. why not post Job applications in the Job section? It reaches more people.

Tofig1993 wrote:

Please unblock as I was not familiar with those rules. This was just a typical message which introduces me to new potential employers. I will try to differentiate my emails from now on.
Thank you and I apologize for any inconvenience.
Please reconsider everything and unlock my mailbox as I need to contact several potential employers

It is obvious then you did not read the terms and conditions when you joined the site. It is also clear you did not take the time to read the rules outlined in the very first post on this thread. So to answer your question, NO, we will not unblock you as it is clearly posted only you can reactivate your PM system.

paulsen101231 wrote:

please i never tried to spam anyone,i just send few messages and i was block can you unblock me..Thanks

Michael, it's better to read the rules before you do that as the automatic system will turn off your PM when you reach your quota.

thank you for the updation

Thank uou for the Feedback

muhammadfares wrote:

Unlock my accont soon

Follow the rules in the very first post and your PM system will be reactivated. Waste of time posting here as that will do nothing.

agreed with u.
what nonsense is this that i would like to ask same questions not few expat here as i was new here, but my PM blocked.
SPam deficnition itself is wrong here.
useless

Saad wrote:

i would like to ask same questions not few expat here

Would they like to receive your message?
I remember the time before the anti spam rules, everyone getting loads of rubbish messages from a whole variety of spammers ranging from friends wanted to prostitutes of three genders.
I love the new rules.

Fred wrote:

I love the new rules.

But they are not so New anymore?

Hi i need  guideline how to apply for malta immigration which is the requirements?

fehmida riaz wrote:

Hi i need  guideline how to apply for malta immigration which is the requirements?

You would better asking in the Malta Forum and nor here.

SimCityAT wrote:
Fred wrote:

I love the new rules.

True,, but I didn't want to contradict the thread title. :D
Can you remember the spammed to hell days before the anti spam system was put into place?
I had business offers (scams), hookers of three genders, and a whole bunch of absolute rubbish but that's pretty much all gone now.
The system is nothing short of fantastic

Fred wrote:
SimCityAT wrote:
Fred wrote:

I love the new rules.

Can you remember the spammed to hell days before the anti spam system was put into place?
I had business offers (scams), hookers of three genders, and a whole bunch of absolute rubbish but that's pretty much all gone now.

That long ago, I can't remember if I got loads, but I remember female members used to get a bad deal, they were bombarded with spam. Guys looking for a date etc....

SimCityAT wrote:
Fred wrote:
SimCityAT wrote:

That long ago, I can't remember if I got loads, but I remember female members used to get a bad deal, they were bombarded with spam. Guys looking for a date etc....

I got a few gay dudes looking for a date. I'll take them up when I run out of women. :D

Noted

Thank you .

I dont use the copy & paste and i am blocked for a long time. Can not comment in other post. Help me out admin!

Ok sir ,

Noted  :top:

Got it thanks.

I understand you are trying to protect members. But I was just trying to get info but never knew it could encroach on your rules. How can I convince you that am real.Hopefully you unblock me
Thanks

trillionempire wrote:

I understand you are trying to protect members. But I was just trying to get info but never knew it could encroach on your rules. How can I convince you that am real.Hopefully you unblock me
Thanks

You should have taken the time to read the rules before you clicked the "I agree" button when joining up.
The rules are explained in hundreds of other posts here on this thread.
Follow these rules and your message system will be activated after you have posted a number of meaningful, informative posts on other sections of the forum.

hello all,
i am sami , working in saudi arabia, khobar.
have a nice day.

Okay,Now i understand thanks for letting me know.

Hj Julien
I understanded the anti spam system @ new rules.
I certainly comply with that.
Sorry for things in the past.

Thank you

I like this system

It's juste we have questions and we search some answers, is there other solutions plz

I apologise for copy paste.

Live your expat project without any stress thanks to advice from expats

OR