Anti spam system & new rules

Good Morning,

Dear Sir,

My private messages are not delivered.

When i sent a private message to my Friend.

this message is appear.....

"The message can't be sent for the following reason
You can't send new private messages, as you have sent too many "copy/paste" messages. To unblock you private mailbox, we invite you to participate on the forum. Click here for more details."

I couldn't send message. I tried all the way but the message is not sending. It makes me boring.

Ansraj Basanth wrote:

I couldn't send message. I tried all the way but the message is not sending. It makes me boring.

I'm sure you are but you have to follow the rules as everyone else does, just in case your messages are boring as well.

Yes. You are right. That's why I asked apologizing for what I did. Hereafter I won't do like that. So please activate my message service

Ansraj Basanth wrote:

Yes. You are right. That's why I asked apologizing for what I did. Hereafter I won't do like that. So please activate my message service

Happy to - Just hit and hold "Alt" then press "F4"

hi

Now i understand why i was blocked, but as i did not hear of that before so i made this mistake, I'm not sending messages to random people,for example, I'm reaching korean people living in my country as my major is korean language and literature, so we both might need each other.

Zaheerahmad wrote:

When i sent a private message to my Friend.

this message is appear.....

"The message can't be sent for the following reason
You can't send new private messages, as you have sent too many "copy/paste" messages. To unblock you private mailbox, we invite you to participate on the forum. Click here for more details."

Self explanatory.  :dumbom:

Read the rules and follow them.

Pass2 wrote:

Now i understand why i was blocked, but as i did not hear of that before so i made this mistake, I'm not sending messages to random people,for example, I'm reaching korean people living in my country as my major is korean language and literature, so we both might need each other.

It was never a question of you "never hearing of this"

The reason was you, like many others did not take the time to read the forum rules before clicking the "I agree" button when joining up.

You should introduce yourself on your country forum. You can also place a free advert for your teaching services in the classified section of your country forum.

Altaf kahnm wrote:

hi

Please go to your country section of the forum and introduce yourself there.
Posting here will not get your message system opened any sooner.

Pass2 wrote:

Did they want to receive your messages?
Forum threads give the choice, PMs with such things are spam.

it's not a copy/paste

I want to unblock my messages

Hi,

Kindly instruct,

After getting blocked, I had introduced myself to the forum.

Cant seem to send messages.

What is the nxt step.

Kind regards

Rashid

Rashid Moideen wrote:

Hi,

Kindly instruct,

After getting blocked, I had introduced myself to the forum.

Cant seem to send messages.

What is the nxt step.

Kind regards

Rashid

You need to participate more on the Forum. Any posts here do not count. You also have to remember this is a not free chat site. Its aim is to help fellow expats so members can ask and answer questions.

Please unblock me

Rocky93504 wrote:

Please unblock me

Is there something I am missing?

Ouch sorry was just trying to help

Great Blocked on day One lol, I hope you get to meet interesting people here that is my aim  :D

MALLHAHA.com wrote:

I want to unblock my messages

And to do that you need to.
First; read the forum rules on post#1.
Second; understand the rules.
Three; follow the rules.

This forum is not a chat site or message board so you have to prove that you are a genuine, contributing member before your message system is activated.

rajani89 wrote:

Hi
I think my private message chat has been blocked. Whenever i see some jobs relevant to my profile i send a private message stating my work experience to the person posting the job. This is same so i copy paste it. But due to this i have been blocked. Now what should i do.

Your system is blocked because of the copy and paste.
To re activate your message system you first have to post a number of times on other sections of the forum with topical, informative type posts.

Take the time to read post #1 on this thread that explains it all.

mosabbarnawi wrote:

Great Blocked on day One lol, I hope you get to meet interesting people here that is my aim  :D

If you were sending out unwanted messages to complete strangers then, yes, your message system is now blocked.
You first need to post a number of times on other sections of the forum to have your system activated.
To reactivate your system, read post #1 on this thread.

Hi,

My messages have been unblocked.

Tnx and regards,

Rashid

How are things

AMIR Saeed wrote:

How are things

Pretty great - The anti spam rules mean I haven't had to waste may time opening special offer or prostitute PMs in ages.

Hi..i am sorry that i send messages more than 5 times i did not copy paste or anything..i didn't know because that time my internet is very slow so i tried to press the send and i dont know why its send many times and i wasn't know its already send it ..i was shocked coz I can't send messages. .now i noticed because i send more than 5 times thats why they blocked me..thats make me sad😓😓

mary009 wrote:

Hi..i am sorry that i send messages more than 5 times i did not copy paste or anything..i didn't know because that time my internet is very slow so i tried to press the send and i dont know why its send many times and i wasn't know its already send it ..i was shocked coz I can't send messages. .now i noticed because i send more than 5 times thats why they blocked me..thats make me sad😓😓

When you joined the site you agreed to the Terms and Conditions. Its very easy to be able to send messages again, participate in the Forums.

hi i have sent forum messages and i am still blocked from sending private messages ? this is a stupid rule?

dave grande wrote:

hi i have sent forum messages and i am still blocked from sending private messages ? this is a stupid rule?

I am sorry you feel that its a stupid rule, but since this rule has been in place its has cut down the number of spam messages going out. The more you participate in the forum, the amount of PMs you can send grows. But the posts on the Forum have to be meaningful. No one-liners like, "Hi or thanx"

dave grande wrote:

Thank you for that, but those of us who remember the old days before the "Stupid" rules tend to disagree.
However, I'n sure your nine posts qualify you to know better than long term members and the forum management.

As a note, posting pointless question anyone can google in 30 seconds isn't going to make you any friends, so perhaps it would be better to stop.

it was my first message, how you block me?

egalex wrote:

Depends - You can also get blocked if your PMs are reported as spam.
We had one a while back trying to spam online selling of some sort, he lasted one PM before getting blocked as well.
What did you send?

egalex wrote:

You have been a member 3 years, this is your first post saying you unable to send anymore PMs. Why haven't you take time to introduce yourself? Or even participate in the forums? This is not a free message board.

Yup, I am a member 3 years ago but I do not log in much, and introduce myself to whom?

PM is still in block

My account is block how do I unblock it?

Togbejerry wrote:

My account is block how do I unblock it?

Follow the rules, outlined in the very first post on the thread.

@egalex

It will continue to be blocked unless you follow the rules.  a couple of posts are not enough, you will need to participate more in the forums. Any posts on this thread do not count.

Yeah, I understand

Meet other expats and join the events

OR