Anti spam system & new rules

Thank you and I am sorry

This forum is very helpful.I will keep this in mind about the rules

fehmida riaz wrote:

I don't understand what are you saying

I am not sure what you don't understand? Follow the rules in the first post on this thread.
Why not introduce yourself in the forum, then participate in them, by asking meaningful questions and if you can answer anyone else's questions please do.

Any posts here will do nothing to reactivate your PM system

its ok

Ok,Thanks for help

Thank you for this information!

then how many replies we have to make to unblock it.?

nihonjin wrote:

then how many replies we have to make to unblock it.?

Read, understand and follow the rules laid out in post#1 on this thread.

Hi,

I support the notion of protecting people's privacy against spam messages.

Notted

Could any one pls unblock my private massage?
thank you

shin p. vat wrote:

Could any one pls unblock my private massage?
thank you

No! Only you can do that by following the rules outlined in the very first post on the thread #1.

I made mistake for didn't know , sorry about that!

I need help as my account is blocked

Ereselmas wrote:

I need help as my account is blocked

Your account is not blocked, your PM system needs reactivating. Only you can do that by following the rules outlined in the veryfirst post on the thread #1.

aha ok
now i understand

Sorry for that

can you unblock me?

AYOolu wrote:

can you unblock me?

No, the simple reason is as you have not followed the rules outlined in the very first post on this thread.

i'm very sorry and am new here just need to know more about mexico and if i can meet nigeria friends .. i'm so sorry

AYOolu wrote:

i'm very sorry and am new here just need to know more about mexico and if i can meet nigeria friends .. i'm so sorry

Then why don't you post your questions in the Mexico Forum? Why don't you introduce yourself on it? It reaches more people than sending individual messages to people you don't know and might not wish to be spammed too.

i just know that now please unblock me

I got it
Thx

AYOolu wrote:

i just know that now please unblock me

No we will not unblock you. You need to follow the rules before this happens.

I am sorry for this. I am hiring korean candidate, accidentally copy paste the Job description many times.

okay i was just trying to get the word out on this great company that found me work in vietnam

Im sorry its my fault.i hope you considered me as member.thank you

Carl montenegro

ddtkid101 wrote:

okay i was just trying to get the word out on this great company that found me work in vietnam

Yes, that's why the rules are in place and, as this poster has just found out, trying to spam the forums doesn't work either.

Adverts are not allowed on the open forums but you can post in "Jobs" at the your country's forum page.
Spamming the PM system with job ads is bad, spamming the forums is treated in the same way.

gisele_tcl wrote:

I am sorry for this. I am hiring korean candidate, accidentally copy paste the Job description many times.

Why don't you place a FREE advert in the Job Section? It will reach more people.

I apologize for doing this I'm sorry sir/madam it won't happen again I promise.

Please unblock me too I'm sorry but I needed to connect with my friends so I copy pasted a lot. So sorry it won't happen again, Ok?

Adreas100 wrote:

Please unblock me too I'm sorry but I needed to connect with my friends so I copy pasted a lot. So sorry it won't happen again, Ok?

No you will not be unblocked.
You used copy and paste which is not allowed on this forum.

It is obvious you have never taken the time to read, understand or follow the forum rules.

Go back to post#1 on this thread, read the rules, understand the rules and follow the rules laid out there. 
You need to then post a number of times on other sections of the forum.
The posts need to be informative and topical.
No silly one line posts.
No offensive or personal type posts.
No posts of a religious nature.

Go to your country forum and open a new thread there and introduce yourself to other members. Answer posts there too,

I love this thread :D

gisele_tcl wrote:

I fully understand how easy it is to accidentally send spam messages.
Please press and hold the 'alt' key, then press F4.
This will help.

how do we detect fake,

answer, most fake profile do not carry pictures

Sorry it was my mistake to answer in same way to questions of the same fashion. hi, I am trying to answer similar questions put forward by many people. which has the same answer on job in Oman.

sorry about it

I still can't send message on here

Adreas100 wrote:

I still can't send message on here

And you won't be able to send messages until you follow the rules. Its already been explained to you here > https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 42#4287321. What is the problem?

Meet other expats and join the events

OR