NFL Playoff Game in HCMC or Mui Ne this weekend?

Hi,

Was wondering if anyone knows where I can watch American Football (NFL Playoffs) this coming weekend in Mui Ne or HCMC... Are there any sports bars that tap delay and play in the morning, evening or live? I've been travelling for 3 months and am jonsin for this last playoff weekend before the Superbowl. I've looked online and haven't found anything and know True Sport 4 shows the occasional NFL game but I can never figure out what game and when they will show it no matter how many times I search online. Also, True Sport 4 has been hard for me to find outside of Hanoi as I couldn't seem to find it in Hue, Hoi An, Quy Nhon, Kom Tum, Buon Ma Thuot and now Da Lat.

Any and all help would be helpful!!

Dennis

Hey everyone, I've been looking like crazy online for where to watch the NFL games in Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) and finally found it last night! There is a sports bar called Boston something. I think it might just be Boston Sports Bar. It's a 24 hour bar! They are going to be playing both games on Monday morning, the first being at 3 am. I am a DIE HARD packer fan (if you're a Bears fan don't come near me haha), so if you come, look for me (I'm a guy with buzzed head dark hair) and have a beer with me. It'll be early as hell but well worth it. I can't wait! The more the merrier so come one come all. See ya there