Looking for a personal trainer

Hi All

Does anyone know of a personal trainer in the Go Vap / District 12 area?

Cheers

Peter

Hi Peter!

Maybe you should try posting an advert in the classes section of Ho Chi Minh City classifieds.
It should help!

Regards
Armand

What do you want to study?

Lynn

Hi All

Sorry for my vague message inquiring if anyone knows of a 'personal trainer'. The expression 'personal trainer' in Australia refers to a fitness coach.

Basically, I'm looking for someone to take on the task of getting me into shape.

Cheers

Peter

Hi Peter,
Can you come to Phú Nhuận District?
(adress: 70-72 Nguyễn Văn Trỗi Str). There is a coach very good. He coach for champion of VietNam.
If you interesting...please contact me.

Hi Judy

Thanks for the tip, but work commitments mean that I'm tied to the Go Vap / District 12 area.

Cheers

Peter

Come on, man. That is just a lousy 5 km away!! Surely, you can do that, and don't tell me that you work until 10PM!

Anatta

As it happens I own & manage a decent size business. Like most owner / operators I start quite early & often work well past 10.00pm.

Peter

In that case, you'd have problem finding a personal trainer, period!
Anyway, good luck finding one, esp one speaking English, in Go vap or D12.

Personal Trainer of this company will come your place if you want http://bodyfit.vn/DAN-Huan-Luyen-Vien-T … 8_618.html

They have Trainer who can train foreigner

Hi Nhi

I'll contact them tomorrow. Thanks for your help.

Peter

Hi Peter Goudge, i'm Pham Van TU, curently, i'm living in Go Vap dist., what do you want to learn ?
If it is ok, i can help you or i will ask a persion in Go Vap dist. or dist. 12 help you.

Hi Tu

Thank you for your post. I'm looking for someone who knows what they're doing to get me back into shape - exercise, diet and so forth. Over the past 2 years I've put on around 20kgs and my resolution for the Lunar New Year is to return to my usual weight.

Cheers

Peter

[Moderated: Please communicate by PM]

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : No free ads here please + register in the business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct