New to shenzhen

hey folks...am new to shenzhen...can anyone give me some insides abt this city?? and need friends to hangout as well...im easy going and love outdoors...would love to hear from any that interested in going out for few drinks or evening running or weekend hiking....cheers and look forward to hearing from ya

Hi, i moved here a month ago, but i have been living in China for a year previously.  The safest bet on areas to live is Futian district, but in general safety is not something i have been concerned with since i have been here.  Ask some specific questions and ill see if i can help you out.

Buy a train/bus pass {save 20%}, learn the different areas around the city. Make friends with your students or business aquaintences. A lot of the Chinese really love to hang out with foreigners in the clubs in Futian and Nanshan. One of my favorite haunts is Musibase in Nanshan. An honest to god rock and roll club with live performances every night till 2:00 am by local bands and singers. Splendid China is great, if you love shopping have to go to Dong Men in Lou Hu. So many cool things in Shenzhen.

hello,
As shenzhen people, I'm willing to help you get familiar with Shenzhen. Send me e-mail whenever u need help.Although I am not in Shenzhen now, I will tell u where 2 go shopping, where 2 go drinking...etc

Yes, we can go out for a drink? Your last name is Law? Are you kinda related to Hong Kong?

Most of the time I will be in Nanshan.

i'm Chinese,live in futian district,near to Futian sports park,and i work in the window of the world.nanshan is great,especially shekou,but i preffer luohu.i like outdoors sports very much too,drinking is good,i usually drink Tingdao beer myself.LOL