Moving to kl with 2 thirteen year olds

Just would really like to hear of others experiences of moving to kl with teenage girls.
Did they settle in well. We shall be moving from Australian back to uk educational system, what do you think maybe the pitfalls? What about sports, after school activities? Are they well catered for?
Any advice gratefully received.

Hi Stellababe,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Thankyou christine, it's  good to be on board. Nice to hear from you

Hi Stella,

KL you kid gonna love KL environment. Not only sport, we have a lot of other facilities. Depending to school which you;ll be sending them

Welcome to Malaysia.

There's an Activity Group for Expat Parents with Children in KL. Here's the link if you're interested:
http://www.internations.org/activity-group/1104/wall/

Thomas

International schools in KL are big on after school activities, so what is available is very dependent on what school the girls will attend.

Blondeyes , Thomas K and Cymro Kl thankyou for such positive responses , I shall make sure that the school
I pick has lots of activities. Just need to find one with availability now!  This site is so re- assuring when people respond so quickly .

Has anyone gone from oz system to British system . I am a bit worried about my kids being "behind" as if they start in September they will have only been in year 8 six months then go straight into year 9