Hello Bangkok!

Hi everyone. I have recently moved to Bangkok Thailand. Looking to hear from anyone in Bangkok that would like to meet up and hang out.
Also be good to hear from anyone that has been to Thailand and hear what their favourite places are? We are here for 2 years so plenty of time to plan lots of trips :)
Thanks, look forward to hearing from you :)

Hi and welcome to Bangkok Simmo10 !

Your post has been moved to the Bangkok forum for better visibility.

Regards
Armand

welcome to thailand
live in bangkok, can you contact me.
see you..

Hey There!

Happy Christmas to you! I hope you were able to find a traditional roast somewhere in the city yesterday?!

I just saw your posting on here and thought i would say hi!  I'm an english girl and moved to Bangkok with my aussie husband at the end of October. 

Loving it so far, trying new bars and having the sun what is there not to love!  Maybe we could arrange for the 4 of us to catch up - boys can watch football and girls can gossip!

Happy New Year!

Clare

Hi Clare,

Nice to hear from you. Happy christmas to you too, hope you had a good one?

We have been here nearly a month now and are settling in nicely. Weather is great and we're slowly adapting to life in Bangkok!

Be great to arrange a meet up, when are you guys free? Football is music to my ears and my other half would love a good gossip :-)

Look forward to hearing from you. To arrange the details it may be best to email me direct on the address below.

Thanks
Stewart

[email protected]