Want to meet other Americans with Viet wives in HCMC/Dong Nai areas

Hi, I have a Vietnamese wife. We have a house in Long Thanh, Dong Nai, you know, about 1/2 hour ride from Bien Hoa on the way to Vung Tau. I would like to get to know other ExPats that also have Viet wives, and are living near there. I currently live in California, but plan to live there, and visit from time to time.
Any job ideas too would be nice, as I would like to live nearby there too.

I am living in Bien Hoa, about 10 minutes form Amata. Not too many ex-pats living around here. Most seem to be teaching English.

Your best bet for work in Long Thanh would probably be teaching English, although the wages in that area would probably be pretty low. When are planning on coming here?

Yes, Hi Parmyd,
Thank you for your reply, yes, I only know of one French guy who lives in my area (Long Thanh) with a Vietnamese wife. I hear they live in France and in Vietnam from time to time, like I plan to eventually. I am still working near San Francisco area, and am not sure when I will settle for a longer time in Long Thanh. I was just there for three weeks in October, and plan to come there after the Tet later next Spring maybe for a couple weeks, or maybe longer. We just built a new house next to one we have already so her parents can sell the store they have at "Nha Ba Thailan". They have an Aunt and Uncle that live in Bien Hoa near the train station there.