I am looking for a person who can exchange language and culture

Hello everybody! I am teaching English in Asian International School. Although I am working in an international environment, I have very little chance to talk with foreigners.I feel I need some interactive experiences and like to share Vietnamese culture and cuisine. It 's great if I can go out with a foreigner who is living in HCMC :/

Hi elena2710!

Welcome to Expat.com!

Armand

I will be moving to Ho Chi Minh soon and will be looking out for new friends to share experiences with....perhaps we can get in touch when I am already there

Hi all, i am very interested in your idea. I am a junior vietnamese student in Huflit university. My major is tourism so i really interesting in meet someone from other country for exchanging culture and cuisine. So if you want please send me an email to [email protected] for an appointment.

Hope to see you soon. ^^

Welcome to HCMC.

lingoking wrote:

Hi all, i am very interested in your idea. I am a junior vietnamese student in Huflit university. My major is tourism so i really interesting in meet someone from other country for exchanging culture and cuisine. So if you want please send me an email to [email protected] for an appointment.

Hope to see you soon. ^^

Nice to meet you ! We are both Vietnamese! But it's great to have a new Vietnamese friend! I guess your English is good, right?

hi elena,
i am a vietnamese student of medical university, i would like to exchange langguage and culture.
so

contact me at [email protected]

me too! i wanna make friends ^^ I'm Vietnamese. there was a long time I didnt use English much.. maybe my english is not good now, i want to improve my skills, hope to make friends with forgeiners in Ho Chi Minh city

hi melwhy78

nice to see ur post just drop me a text 01266468251

My pleasure to making new friends here, met me at [email protected]