Looking for a football / soccer team to join

I will be moving to Ho Chi Minh in December. I am looking out for a football / soccer team to join and play weekly field friendly games. Anyone care to introduce?

giaiphapnhanh wrote:

Hi ,

My friend also has had a soccer team . let me give his number phone to you and contact him to asking about this team status if you would like to join his soccer team .

number phone : Sean 01203669380.

Will only be arriving December...Can I mention your name to Sean? Do provide your name ya

Thank you

Cheers

Hi,

If u dun mind, always welcome to join my team.

Many people to know n to talk to.

PM me for the schedule n location.

Have fun.

^^

kevinchau wrote:

Hi,

If u dun mind, always welcome to join my team.

Many people to know n to talk to.

PM me for the schedule n location.

Have fun.

^^

Kevin,

I am still in Malaysia. My scheduled arrival will 10th December, 2012. Once I am there.... I definitely will contact you

Cheers

Hi i'm traveling in hcmc next week is there a football game going on at these time?
I would be pleased to join.
Heard about the tao dan field is there any chance i can join a team if I show up there one evening?
Thank you

Hi,

plz check pm.

Welcome u to join our game

Hi kevin thanks but i didnt see your pm can you send it again? Thanks

we have a team , if you keen , free to contact me [email protected]

Hi Melwhy78!
"I will be moving to Ho Chi Minh in December. I am looking out for a football / soccer team to join and play weekly field friendly games. Anyone care to introduce?"
Hi There.!
We are a football team in dist 7, (Playing time: 17h30-19h00 on Sunday night) Where do you live? if possible welcome to attend with us.
CHEERS!

Hoang Nguyen wrote:

Hi Melwhy78!
"I will be moving to Ho Chi Minh in December. I am looking out for a football / soccer team to join and play weekly field friendly games. Anyone care to introduce?"
Hi There.!
We are a football team in dist 7, (Playing time: 17h30-19h00 on Sunday night) Where do you live? if possible welcome to attend with us.
CHEERS!

Is it a 5 a side game or 11 a side game?

Hi,
5 peoples a side!

Hoang Nguyen wrote:

Hi,
5 peoples a side!

OKie Cool....my number 01245537323...text me and let me know the exact address

Oki.!
What is your name.? I will text you on Sunday lunch time!

My name is Melvyn

Alright.!
Melvyn,! Do you know Phu My bridge? Intersection Nguyen Thi Thap st and Huynh Tan Phat st, District 7? The football court there the name is San Bong da nhan tao Phu My.! I will text you add later, because i dont remember the add.!

[Moderated]

Hi Nguyen
Avante1624 is here, is the soccer on for tomorrow? Pls text me the address at 0909880471. I'm looking for just kicking around. I'm not that good.

Hi there!
Let me check with my team and then text you later (Because we have just come back from Tet holidays)
Cheers!
DIEP

How old are you ?? have you played futsal before ??

im 34....played futsal back here in Malaysia

Hi Melvyn!
Welcome back to Viet Nam.! Hope you has a great Lunar New Year in Malaysia.!
Melvyn, Avante (Fazil) will joining football with us.!

Diep,

I am still in Malaysia...Will be back to HCMC on Friday. Look forward to play with you on Sunday

I know this post is about adults football but i was wondering if anyone knows about kids competitions.. my 12 yo daughter is a very good player and we will be moving to Vietnam in July(at this stage)

Hi vicnmark,

maybe you should start another thread ? ;)

i have a football team in dist 12 ( near Quang Trung software city ). if you want to take part in this team, let's contact me at [email protected]

Tien,

are u referring to a guy team or girl team?

guy team ^^ we are students of FPT university and we usually play at 7pm on Wednesday. Sometime, we play on Sunday or Saturday with 5 people.