I need your help this Saturday

Hola expats,

Good morning! fine morning it is! to some it is the last day of the week, to them we say enjoy your extended weekend, to others it is merely the calm before the storm of the last day of the week.

I am in need of your assistance in a matter most important!

As many of you know, I am a very helpful person :gloria and now im asking for your help.

This saturday is Kuwait's second half marathon - the last one was won by a visiting athlete from Jordan (who incidently went on to win the Marathon De Sables, a 250KM race through the Sahara Desert). I do not plan on winning the race itself (he completed it in 1hr3mins, my best time is 1hr50 which im hoping to reduce by 10 mins!).

Here is what i require: I entered a contest hosted by 6alabat.com

the contest is not based on rank in race, rather facebook "likes".

the link to 6alabat's FB page here, kindly follow it and "like" the pic of the gentleman jumping OVER the finish line (me) and in doing so help me win, pretty please expats?

I promise another finish line aerial artistry too.

gratitude ^^,

Top photo, well done

thank you Vindaloo :D

nce way to dash the end.. but you must have tired by that time.. how you got the courage to jump!.. muscle may be cramping!

Awesome photo!! Happy to help and 'like' the photo :)

Ally

thank you Ally :D

see you saturday?

Krish, it was a spur of the moment thing - i dashed for the finish line, and felt sorry for the man in the blue shirt coz he never saw me coming. so i said, let him run thru the ribbon, i'll jump over it ;)

Good jump and smart thinking, good luck man!

Happy to help, have a great time at the marathon!!!