One Night Stand !!!!

I know, this subject title sound a bit odd for this forum :-)

But I am planning to start a band with this title... If any of you who are musicians who could play any instruments, sing or contribute in anyway to a band.. feel free to message me with details.

what kind of music do u have in mind? that would help narrow down vocalists.

Hi Legacy,

Helping as usual?? Thanks.

Hi All, Looking at Blues, Slow rock or any kind of classic rock numbers. Feel free to contact.

Regards,
J

I play the guitar ;) not really good at it but ive performed in a couple of places with my band which isnt really together now :P but if you ever ned a guitarist you got Moi :D

Imran, Thanks Bro. Will give you a shout once things fall in place... Send me your contact info as a message.

How did you get on with this? I play guitar!

And i sing :)

Linouly wrote:

And i sing :)

Lets jam then..

Hey Guys.. Am out of the country on business and would be back by the first week of Feb.
Linouly and Rockjoey... Would love to meet you guys for a jamming session... you could give me a call by the first week of Jan. 96646969.

I meant first week of Feb :-)

Jebez wrote:

I meant first week of Feb :-)

I am we'll up for it, get back on line at the end of Jan and we can hit the floor running. Blues is up my street or down my road.

First week of feb it ll be ;) can't wait for  it

Hey I know a band called black13angelz they r kuwaites u can info about whatever u want and they know so many ppl who can play the guitar etc

Thanks lolo... do you play any instruments or sing... just a bunch of few Amateurs trying to form a band and make some noise... let us know if you wanna join...

Would you sing to me 😉

it is my pleasure