Nurse for ROYAL OMAN POLICE HOSPITAL

Kindly please help me in obtaining information regarding ROP Hospital. I've been searching the net for many months now since I applied for this said hospital, however there are none.

I've been sending private message to people working in that hospital but I'm also not getting any reply. I'm just asking for general questions.

And I hope someone from here is good enough to help me. For it will help me decide if I will push through with my application.

I HOPE. Coz I'm about to give up....

what info u need ?????

well i applied as staff nurse ER. I would like to know anything that may help me in deciding if im gonna accept the offer or not.

Is it a good hospital? is it big, how many bed capacity?
Is the accomodation for Male Nurses are good?
What is the acceptable range of offer for nurses?

This is one of the best hospital in Oman.  Once you get offer, then you should ask with firm details.

Wow.. then I should really go and grab it.. Hopefully once they gave me an offer they'll be providing me every details I need..

SURE you can.... u can use my email too to discuss further off the line.

i dont see any email. but i sent you Private message.. But we can still discuss here.

Dear sir,

can i submit my resume to get a job in your hospital.Now I,m working in DR.SOLIMAN FAKHEE HOSPITAL in JEDDAH from september 2010.
                        yours faithfully
                        Jesna abraham

my email address;  [email protected]

@jesnathomas -> I think you should start a new thread on the Muscat forum with details of what you are looking for. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

my email is [email protected] or [email protected]

hi how are you?

Hello frankosabu -> Could you please introduce yourself? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Oh yeah! - Introductions are cool.

:D

Give me your contacts and I will inform you through phone...or mail:- [email protected]

Hi Danny Davies,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

If you have some useful informations regarding danjoe03 questions please don't hesitate to share them here on the Muscat Forum. It might be help the other members too :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hi,

What you mean in Nurse for ROYAL OMAN POLICE HOSPITAL ? Are you expecting an opportunity in this Hospital ? ROP Hospital is located at Al-Qurm Heights. If you want more details, I will collect the Postal Mailing Address, email Address and contact telephone numbers etc. Same time you can try in Ministry of Health, Armored Forces Hospital also.

My email id is [email protected]

Thanks,

x20816

Hey guys good afternoon Ramadan Kareem to all brothers and sisters. Can you give me advise on how to apply nursing MOH exam? I'm a registered nurse looking for a job here n oman.I'm very happy to hear from all of you guys!

Hello gumballitro.

You may try to post your resume/CV in the Healthcare jobs in Muscat section. It might help.

Thanks

Karen :)

thank you very much for that info! How about you? Do you also work here in oman?

Yes I am at Muscat and working in Ministry of Defense. Where are you in Muscat ?

im in alkhod right now. Are u nurse too? tnx

Can you come online in Yahoo. if you have yahoo account please add me and come online. My yahoo email address is [email protected] or send an sms in 9843 9693. I am online in yahoo now. I am at Seeb Souqe near to Al Khodh. I am near to HSBC Seeb Souque Br.

Thanks

hi there to everyone... i hope to get a reply soon, im an MOH licensed physiotherapist and im looking for a new workplace... anybosy knows a good institution to apply? thanks!

hello elt_pt    
do you know the exact location of moh office in al khwair?thnk u very much

Hello all
As the discussion is going on with lot of helpful replies, can anyone please provide me with a few details of Royal Hospital Muscat? As a doctor , Pediatrician there howz the work environment? Is the hospital accommodation good enough? Thanks in advance

hi.... i want to work in Royal hospital as a staff nurse.. pls help me for that..

@ABHAYA ANSEL > maybe you should send your CV to the Royal Hospital? Good luck.

Hai this is sincy,staff nurse from kerala,looking for a job

Hello sincy.

Where are you looking for a job? At the Royal Oman hospital too?

Thanks.

Karen :)

For moh a gp doctor needs an experience for minimum 3 years..Is it the same with rop hospital?

any staff nurse vacancy in r o p

Hai this is Ambily,staff nurse ,looking for a job(6 years experience)

hi.... i want to work in Royal hospital as a staff nurse.. pls help me for that..

Hi Ambily,

I suggest you to post an advert in the Nurse job offers in Muscat section, this might be helpful. Thank you! :)

Regards

David.

Expat-blog team.

i want work in rop.have licence

Hi kindly anyone pls help me how to apply in rop nurse exam

i am a nurse, searching for a job at oman.can i get the job over there?

@ JOSHY JOSEPH >

David wrote:

Hi Ambily,

I suggest you to post an advert in the Nurse job offers in Muscat section, this might be helpful. Thank you! :)

Regards

David.

Expat-blog team.

[Moderated: Post your advert in the Nurse job offers in Muscat.]

hi where r u working nw