Do you prefer training at the Gym or in the comfort of your home? OR!

or you dont train at all?
what are your thoughts on doing body workout exercise and on fitness centers in amman?

i agree with u savanah80 i have a stationary bike and my set of weights barbell and dummbells. also when u workout in ur home you focus more on your training and you can train any time you feel like it, good luck with your training & keep fit ;)

Hm, i love going to the gym. I like classes, dance and yoga. Different instructors have different approach and you always learn something new. And a swimming pool! And it is really a very social thing. It's the place where i met most of my friends. Desperate housewives like me, lol!

Turandot wrote:

Hm, i love going to the gym. I like classes, dance and yoga. Different instructors have different approach and you always learn something new. And a swimming pool! And it is really a very social thing. It's the place where i met most of my friends. Desperate housewives like me, lol!

i must admit at the Gym u do meet interesting people who share same thoughts and views on life , its nice to socialize. so u encourage each other to workout with more intensity or u spend the time chatting housewives stuff !!!

I want to go to the gym because the reasons you mention before.
Beside this reasons their is an other one: there are instructors who can advise you for the best results or what program you must/can follow.
Unfortionally I don't have the time now and don't no how to schedule this in my dayroutine yet, but I will do.
And also there are no good gymcentres in my neighberhood so I have to drive to other places wich cost extra time.

yes they have training instructors at the Gym but still you can get what ever information you want from the internet health & fitness sites, if you dont have time for the Gym get your self a fitness bike or treadmill you wont regret it.
you,ll save time and money ;)

@ Imaduno: no place to store it :/

treadmill is a big machine but training bike is smaller and many including me feel the bike is much better than other exercise machines cuz it has very small affect on the joints of your legs and it directly affects the thighs and legs muscles.