Looking for any friends, male or female

Woa, seems that this post is the one for presentation! ;)
So I am French, 26 years old, arrived last month in Dubai (previously in Abu Dhabi) and I am living in JLT.
If you are planning any movie/coffee/etc. I am interested! Just post it and I will surely say yes ;)

Hey Antoine,

I am available this weekend, if you fancy a movie or Sky diving, then contact me.

Heyy... lot of people heading to same direction.. (finding friends). I'm no exception... My name is Raj, from India... living in abu dhabi for a long time but moving to dubai very soon.. so looking to catch hold of some new friends there. Specially guys who interested to make a moter bike gang OR girls who want to enjoy the ride... :)

Hi all,

Welcome to UAE Meriam!!! Hope you find the place exciting!!:cool:

katie_orlando wrote:

I'm new in Dubai, I'm 29 years old from Ireland and I'm living in IMPZ (International Media Production Zone)... this is an isolated area on emirates road... which makes it harder to go out and have fun when you have no friends at all.

I would like to meet any friends from IMPZ, Motor City, Green Community, Barsha... or any close by area... so we can spend some time and go out together...

thanks

Hey, I live around the greens :) We can always have a cup of coffee at MOF :)

yomi wrote:

Hey Antoine,

I am available this weekend, if you fancy a movie or Sky diving, then contact me.

Haha, it not easy to just go sky diving, they r usually a month booked in advance
I am sorry 2 be off-topic but I just had to throw that out there

hey guys
anyone.off.ro.bike.show tom?

Here so many friends talk but no one try to meet toghether.. Try to meet all FRIENDS IN One place on FRIDAY FOR Dinner.. hope everyone like my suggession and try to find out one good place where we meet... waiting for reply from ALL....

i wish  we  can  be  a friends   

i work in taweelah  but  go frequently to IMpZ

Guys, Will be in Dubai in November for the sevens rugby matches and possible stay alittle longer..., Someone to hook-up with??!

I am 48 male from India just moved last week to dubai looking for some friends to move around

For all the seeking ladies out there ... find tonight the Romans @ Trilogy and ask for Jimmy. It's his birthday.

Hello pwijsen,

Welcome to expat-blog!

You are invited you keep the initial conversation going ;).

Thank you,
Melissa

hi and welcome in Expat.com

Hi Guys,

I have just got off the boat so to speak and new to Dubai. 30year old Aussie whos been living in London the past six years. Love sports, music and the odd beer.

Hey Katie, Im Shamila living in Motor city & working in DIC. Im in the same boat trying to make some friends. Im from Hayes Middx UK. drop me a mail if you would like to catch up.

hello Bumby74,

Welcome to expat-blog ;)
I suggest you start a new thread on forum Dubai, for better visibility.

Melissa

Hai I am steeven in Dubai and wish to have good friends around. Let me know if anyone want to know me.

Hope all you guys were able to meet up and have your coffees. movies or karoake meets??

katie_orlando wrote:

I'm new in Dubai, I'm 29 years old from Ireland and I'm living in IMPZ (International Media Production Zone)... this is an isolated area on emirates road... which makes it harder to go out and have fun when you have no friends at all.

I would like to meet any friends from IMPZ, Motor City, Green Community, Barsha... or any close by area... so we can spend some time and go out together...

thanks

hi there kate !!! well im alex working @ dubai airports ....
well if you have time then we cld ctch up laters ...
i wrk in shifts so dunno exactly as to when would you be free ... cheers!!

Bumby74 wrote:

Hey Katie, Im Shamila living in Motor city & working in DIC. Im in the same boat trying to make some friends. Im from Hayes Middx UK. drop me a mail if you would like to catch up.

hi there ... howdy!!!
well i'd like to make good friends !!! im new to this site !! well care to exchange ... expressions .. interests ... id like to meet good people ... anyways .. i work @ d airport ... for the civil aviation .. cheers !! Aleks

Maya Maya wrote:
yomi wrote:

Hey Antoine,

Haha, it not easy to just go sky diving, they r usually a month booked in advance

hi is this mayz .... working @ dic

hi everybody!!!

pdiddy wrote:

Hi Guys,

I have just got off the boat so to speak and new to Dubai. 30year old Aussie whos been living in London the past six years. Love sports, music and the odd beer.

Welcome to the UAE. Would've been cool meeting u - I love music, football, beer and going out :D...but I live in Abu Dhabi and dunno anyone in Dubai, so might not be there much. Always around for gigs and meeting new gig buddies though!

my name is KURIO. i am new to dubai also and i am lonely i am 27years old but i think we would enjoy each other's company.. you can call me on 0567296179 or send me a friends request on facebook.com/kuriobaba  i hope to hear from u soon
                                        with love      KURIO

hi all ..looking for people in Abu Dhabi.

Hi Katie i just moved some days ago to dubai and i live in Green Community welcome to dubai as well :)

hi katie are u still looking for friends...if so i wish to be your friend ...wat about a cup of coffee in friday

Hope this thread is still "alive".  Just walked into town last week and searching for people of similar interest just to chat and do activities.  Even if we are not it will be fine to give me a shout and meet up.  By the way I am a Malaysian.  Staying along Sheikh Zayed Road.

Cheers
:)

being alive is the most hardest part .. now a days i didnt feel am alive ....

hi katie

you didnt get a friend ...still
hmmmm ....then u have to get worried

No rush bro .... just step off the plane last week.  Any get togethers or activities plan for the 3-day weekend?

Cheers

@lovely_dude -> Please, lower your caps lock when writing! An introduction would be appreciated. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi! I'm new here too, I am Argentinian and I live near festival city. I don't go out often because its kind of difficult to met ppl here, I do have friends but its compecate to coordinate a meting here apparently! What r u doing here? I'm working for Emirates so I also travel a lot, well let me know your news and meaby we can met up for a coffee some time, bye for now!
Maria

Hi All ..... welcome to Dubai.  I can't believe I said that for someone basically only been here slightly over a week.  Do we "newcomers" and old timers want to plan some to meet up get to know each other better.  This weekend I am out of town.  How about net weekend or Thursday next week?  Any suggestion?  I have no wheels so places along metro is best to meet up.

Cheers

Hi Hello, I'm Jay-R Filipino. I just want to make some new friends as well. Thanks.

alekstom wrote:
Maya Maya wrote:
yomi wrote:

Hey Antoine,

hi is this mayz .... working @ dic

nope

me too looking for decent frnds....few morning coffeee sips with some lovely talks....

Hi Maria,
IŽm working for Emirates too. If you like we can meet up for lunch or a coffee at the HQ or anywhere else.
Cheers
Arne