Looking for any friends, male or female

hi everyone! im currently located in Bur Dubai so im looking for meeting new friends here and we can meet up in coffee shop or shopping mall. If anybody is interested so plz contact me 0562523068

Hello kumarsriatmmani -> Can you please introduce yourself? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello,
I like to make good healthy friendship and if you feel its ok with you you can mail me and my email id is [email protected] let us know each other better i work here in IMPZ as a production Manager for a fit out company ECO interiors.

HI I AM RIDJAN AND I AM ALSO NEW IN DUBAI AND I AM LOOKING FOR SOME NEW FRIENDS ,,,

Hey Katie, I'll be back out there  in a month if you would like to meet up. I know the place pretty well now but have been out of the loop working in London for 2 years so will be looking to make new friends myself. What kind of stuff do you like to do?  Cheers,  Ace

hi how r u looking to know u regards

Hello ridjan123 -> Can you please lower your caps lock when writing so as to ease the reading? :)

-----------------------------

Hello mohd kareem n -> Can you please introduce yourself? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

hi,
i'm 29 mech engineer , running my own company , moved to dubai, will be stayed here couple of months for one project.So i would like to meet with new people that we can go out ,also i like to play tennis .
waiting for replies,

regards

baris

Hi

I'm living in UAE since more than 1 year, business professional, i was always busy and overloaded due to the type of life here, now i'm looking for new friends to socialize and share social activities as i do miss the friends good times, sharing & few warm nice times.

drop my a note on shereef.abdelmalek(at)gmail.com or contact me on 0505578266

Just looking to start socializing here

Have a wonderful day
Shereef

[Moderated: Not a dating website]

hi,, i live n green community
would like to meet u..

@cheenu > a little introduction about you maybe?

HI EVERY BODY HERE I HOPE YOU ALL FINE
I AM SULAIMAN FROM OMAN LOOKING FOR FRIENDS IN DUBAI BECAUSE I ALWAYS LIKE COME THERE ,SO HAVING FRIENDS IT WILL BE GOOD.
:)
THANKS AND ALL THE BEST IN LIFE

Hi SELE007 and welcome to Expat.com!

Thank you for this intro.

May I tell you to lower caps lock when you write on the forum.

Thank you. :)

I am planing to come there this week friends,is it possible to meet you ????

Hello SELE007 -> To note that Christine forms part of the Expat.com Team. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hey, I am in Dubai and also looking to make friends and hang out as I am new to this place and hardly know anyone. If you wish, you may contact me at 0528272765. Cheers and have a good day!!

hey ill be moving out there next week myself. will be around JLT area. will need help starting a social circle!

Hi - this is way way late - I guess now you have found some friends.
I'm in the same boat now as I have just arrived in AlAin. Looking to find some people to hang out with and share some tales.
Its nice here! Bruce.

dear celina86 inbox is full, you can not send your message to this user.

pls go 2 ur send mail & delet all mails in there

hi all,
Mohammed from UAE, in AD ... like 2 make mew friends   :)

And this post keeps going and going and going, and I bet, none of the members have still met.. Amazing..

Im lonely *sob sob Im bored *sob sob I want to make new friends *sob sob ! doesnt work here people...

Hi - I cant call you as I am still arranging to get a sim card through work.

You can call me at the Hilton AlAin. OK?

Are you modelling here in UAE?

Can I be ur friend?

Hi, how re u? I stay in impz.can  we be friends.Am a little bit familiar with is covert gardens..

Discovery

Hey celina i sent u a msg:)

Hi Katie,
You can contact me if you want.
Have a good week ;-)

salam My name is RAZA and i m from pakistan i live in this city before 2 month in abu dhabi musaffah shabiyah i want a friend girl or boy any one can cal me for friendship 00971505859516 i m waiting okay.............
?

Hello Princessa;
im from Lebanon. new in dubai and live in barsha.
would be happy to meet new friends too
let me know if you would like to go for coffee.

Hi

I am working on and off in Dubai until end of August. Have not had time to socialize up till now, but would like to spend afternoons or weekends together with new friends. Send me a PM if you like. I'm not afraid of physical activity nor nightlife.

Cheers

To anyone who is reading this I will be in Dubai/Abu Dhabi this summer anyone aged 17-20 hit me up! It will be nice to chill with people from different backgrounds.

Thanks.

Hi

:) lets meet if u want

No

Hi  Abdula123,

An introduction would be great. :)

Please tell us how we can be helpful to you?

Thank you,

David.

oh wow this thread is really starting to get to long! can the admins please filter out the spam?

i moved to dubai about a month ago. finally found an apartment near motor city (remraam) will definitely need a social circle of friends so feel free to hit me up!

Hi I'm from Dubai and I leave née al barsha I'm a mail if u interesting we can chat more

Hey hi..

I work in dubai in oracle. I m here from bit of time.Can we talk... I m searching of frnds

hi  may name dishant bhavsar  i m from. india   may mo. +91 9979068461  may  live   city  gadhinagar may job in dubai