Looking for any friends, male or female

hi am emmanuel from Ghana and am available anytime u need a companion ,not to fill lonely .take care

hi how can i help you

Is this thread still active? That's great.

How can I help you?

Will like to network and get to know more about ur culture and relate.basically am free on Thursdays from 2pm and Friday whole day.if u don't mind us having coffee together and exchange ideas.it will be a pleasure.let me know wen u free

Hi meriam007

I also live in dubai near burjuman

It will be my pleasure to meet you

Irfan

hi good morning how are you I'm in Abu Dhabi

hi good morning how are you I'm in Abu Dhabi like honest relationship

Yes sure

I  am working remittence company in al quoz mall
and living al barsha
love to make friends
if have time then have some coffee together

Hey buddy how are you doing

Hi , Helen I am Robert , am an Architect and love to have friends , just as a friend , as you know having friends make life easier , takes away the loneliness , being alone.
Regards
Robert.

am Robert, love to have around , regards ,ROBERT.

Hi

Hi Katie

How has your day been.
Happy weekend.

my name is mustapha nabie from liberia west africa, this is whatsapp number.  ***

Moderated by Cheryl 2 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, do not post your contact details on the forum please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

i would like to meet new people .... new culture....

@DessouA79 I lived around too. Wouldnt mind to meet you

@katie_orlando
Welcome to expat.com
Hello everyone,

Just a quick reminder, there is a category for friendship in the United Arab Emirates classifieds.

You can post an advert since you are looking for friends. :)

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team
@katie_orlando
Hello there how are you , I am still new in this platform I am looking to know new people make new friends in Dubai
@katie_orlando

hi Kati..rizwan here as a friend
Hello, I'm Salem, I'm looking for friends, so we can spend a good time in Al-Kofi, so that we can learn more

@katie_orlando would love to make some friends as well! I am new here in dubai! Let's talk more mate text me!

@katie_orlando How are you

Whatapp me*****

Moderated by Yoginee last year
Reason : For security reasons, do not share phone numbers.

Hello everyone. I would like to move in Dubai, looking to start life again. Been thru a lot of failures in the past years and i feel the need for a change and a start from 0. Im not afraid at all to live in a foreign country. My zodiacal sign is leo and i like challanges. Ive lived in California - Los Angeles, ive lived in London, ive lived in Madrid and travelled to a lot of countries. The best vibe and the best time was when i visited Dubai. Im a really nice guy by character, well educated and i dont drink, i dont smoke and never thought about trying drugs. Im a really down to earth person. Been twice to Dubau but didnt stayed too long to be able to get a taste from living there. If there is someone who has a place for me to crash, share a room or whatever, id love to do that. I need new friends, new life and if you need a real friend, well im definetly a friendly person. I have a good sense of humor i mean you could tell that by the fact that ... im asking here for someone to let me stay for free in his apartment. 🤣 I speak english and spanish and i love computers. So if you would like to know me, write me at *** and welcome me with your open hands in Dubai 😇🤣🙈

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you