Heading to Milano end of August!

Hi there,
I am moving to Milano at the end of August and am looking for expats to hang out with. Please feel free to say ‘hi'.
Cheers,
Tessa

milan , italy  fashion capital . beautiful romantic city

Hello Tessa and welcome to Expat.com!

Your thread has been moved to Milan forum for better visibility.;)

Harmonie.

Hello ill be in milan from september too ill happily meet up :)

Hey!

Been living in Milan for four years now, great city, I'd be happy to hang out with a fellow expat!

Diana

Good to know SnakeITA :) thanks..,
Yeah everyone seems really nice and friendly! Yay!

Hi my name is Jan. I have been in Italy now for a few weeks and would love to meet new friends.

I am from the uk please get in touch if you like, that would be nice.

Hi Jan,
Nice to meet you. Yes, that would be great... Are you in Milan?
Thanks,
Tessa

Hi tesla

No I am in savona which is on the Italian revara and two hrs from Milan.

I am free at weekends and would love to visit Milan again soon and would love to meet up with others so please let me know.

All the best
Jan

Hi Jan,
Oh wow that sounds amazing. I'm on Facebook if you'd like to add me Tessa Drysdale :) Are you on Facebook?  Yes, I'm free on weekends too.. I'm hoping a group of us can catch up and go out in the evenings and on the weekend.. I posted a message for Diana, Sarah and Gillie.
Speak soon.
Tessa

Hi am Veena, I live in Milan from the past few months, will be joining school to learn italian. right now at home , so can meet up if u want. Mail me on [email protected] :):)

cheers,
Veena.

Hi Tessa!
Welcome to Italy!
Milan is an interesting beautiful city,but I suggest you to visit the Como lake and Lago Maggiore, beautiful places away from the hubbub of a big city. And if you would like to see something special,take your time to visit the "Festa della montagna" at Campo dei Fiori in Varese. It will take place from 11 to 15 of August, and you will have the opportunity to see beautiful scenery and great food to eat,less than an hour away from Milan!

Regards,
Andrea

Hi Andrea,

Thank you for the warm welcome and that helpful information! :) I'll definitely try to get to Lake Como and Lago Maggiore.

Cheers,
Tessa

Hi Tessa,

I'll be moving at the end of August too... I'm on a year-long secondment so certainly looking to make the most of my time there!

Do you speak any Italian? (top of my to-do list....)

Andy

Hi Andy,
That's awesome. I'll be moving there for a job too!
No I don't speak any Italian but it's definitely a language I would love to learn! :-)
Have you been to Italy before?
Cheers,
Tessa

Hi tessa- I've changed date for gathering - must put a new thread up - so hopefully you ( and everyone else!) can make new date :) g xx

Hi Gillie,
Oh that's awesome.. I'll definitely try to make it!! :)
Cheers,
Tessa x