Trip to the mekong delta this weekend.

Helo people,

Me and Bilima are organising a trip to the Mekong Delta this weekend (leaving saturday morning and coming back sunday evening).
We are looking for 2 to 3 more people to join us.

We are not doing the touristy trip which makes our trip a little more expensive than usual but it looks very fun and interesting.

The trip costs 95USD for the weekend, everything is included (food, car, boat, etc.)

If you are interested, give me your email adress so I can send you more details about the trip !!

Places are limited ! Its on a first come first serve basis and we can only have 3 more people.

Thank you,

Florian

Florian22 wrote:

The trip costs 95USD for the weekend, everything is included (food, car, boat, etc.)

That is a lot of money for a weekend on the Mekong Delta.

If you have yet made your commitments, let me know what you guys want to do down here.  I will see if I can help you save a little.

Don't worry, I have nothing to do with the delta tourist industry.  I just live here and happen to know a few good places and nice people.

well it is an organised trip ... and we are mainly followinaa guide, so to be honest to really know what we'll do. but it sounds fun enough :)

but thank you very much !

dont* really know what we will do.

Get a firm number of who is going.  Then, you should negotiate a little more with the guide.  That is very high for a weekend here.

That price is fine if you were going by yourself (just you, the driver and a guide).  But, with more people, it should be a lot less.

yeah but right now, our numbers are going down ...

right now there is only two of us ... that is why I am trying to get more people ^^

Yes, the more people you have, the less it will cost each person.

Do you know how to ride a motorbike?  If you do and there is only a couple of you, let me know ahead of time.  I will show you around myself, free of charge.  But, you must let me know a couple of days before.

Hey,

Its very nice of you, right now there is only 2 of us... but we want to go this weekend so ... it will make things difficult. but dont worry about us :)

We will sort something out

Leaving when and when will you be returning?

And one of you can handle a motorbike, right?

Weather check:

http://www.accuweather.com/en/vn/can-th … Googleonexhttp://www.theweathernetwork.com/weather/vmxx0004http://local.msn.com/worldweather.aspx? … an+Tho-VNM

leaving on saturday morning and coming back sunday evening. Yes I can drive a motorbike (a scooter anyway which I have in Ho CHi Minh).

Is that bad weather to go this weekend ?

It's that time of the year down here.

so do you recommend we go to the Mekong later on during the year ?
What is a good month to go ?

florian22 far be it from me to recommend you cxl your trip this weekend. Not knowing your plans I would still say make the trip if you have everything else set up. Hotel, driver, guide ect, ect. It won't be raining day and night so just make your plans around it when you get here. I would say hopwever Nov or Dec would be good months if you do decide to change the dates.

Since everything is included (food, car, boat, etc..), 95$ is not much for a travel.

Oh. Next week please. We are busy this week :(