British Imports

Hi! have you tried in Deli De luca's? They usually have loads of sweets from america but tend to have mars bars abd cadburys now and then.....are u in Oslo? the one near Oslokino is the best. I know how u feel, I missssssssss Cadburys so much!
L

godsavetheking wrote:

I found a little store in Røa that sells PG Tips - my favorite English tipple (tea).

Whoo!

OMG PG Tips!!! I miss it... but am doing ok with the switch to Lipton Yellow Lable, it's almost the same :)

I think it is quite easy to get PG tips, so long as you know where to look. Sounds like you have already made the adjustment to Lipton though. The strange thing is that Twining's Earl Grey in Norway is not the same as Twining's Earl Grey in the UK.

dmcart13 wrote:

I think it is quite easy to get PG tips, so long as you know where to look. Sounds like you have already made the adjustment to Lipton though. The strange thing is that Twining's Earl Grey in Norway is not the same as Twining's Earl Grey in the UK.

Yes Lipton is good, I'm lucky cos I was on Lipton before PG tips! :)
The twinings earl grey I got here is in a yellow box but it tastes pretty similar if not the same, I'm a real tea geek and can't taste the difference.... maybe it's cos I'm so grateful to have found something I recognised I'd accept anything lol...

You really think it tasted the same? I'm convinced there is a difference. I'll have to set up a blind taste test :)

Now I will have to test it myself too lol... :)

I have an enormous bag of pg tips in the cupboard that we aren't drinking. My fella didn't realize it was caffeinated when he bought it at our local store. You can have them if you live near me (Oslo area)

ECS wrote:

I have an enormous bag of pg tips in the cupboard that we aren't drinking. My fella didn't realize it was caffeinated when he bought it at our local store. You can have them if you live near me (Oslo area)

Hey, thank you so much for the offer :)  yes im in Oslo though no idea where as I'm still trying to get used to the place, I think I'm only 15 mins from Sentrum? Oslo city shopping centre area.

But I drive so it's no problem, just let me know where and when xx

Can I give you something in return for it?  I have tonnes of comics if you or your partner read norwegian comics? x