Anyone fancy for bowling's nite?

Hi everyone,

I just joined this site about 2 days ago and it would be nice if I am able to have more friends and networking.  So far, it's a bit hard for me to find a group of friends who might enjoy a night fill-out by dinner, do some activities other than clubbing (EX: bowling) and just simply exchange nice conversation over drinks.

Hopefully though this site, I would be able to find some new friends who would like to do that and for that reason, I would like to see if anyone fancy to play bowling this Saturday, 14 July 2012, @ Spincity – EX, @ 1700.  We could continue with nice dinner somewhere afterwards.

Looking forward to have some good response from you.

Cheers ;)

Hey, I'm a local, old member but never posted.
I too, can't find new friends with interest other than clubbing..

I suck at bowling though, do you play ice hockey by any chance? :)

Unfortunately, Indonesia has no ice ring when I grew-up, so nope I don't do ice hockey.

No worries, bowling is for anyone and to have fun among friends while having good conversation, munchies and drinks.

Oh well, why not I guess.. Any chance you play on weekdays?

Weekdays should be good.

Anyone interesting to play on 19 July 2012, perhaps around 1800 @ Spin-City, EX.

Let's play when we have at least 4 people sign-up.  It's for fun, so you don't have to be as good as the pro :D

I'm in. Sounds great and looking forward to it.

Also, I'm not too good at bowling either :)

I am okay for weekend!!!

@ ALL:  Please help to confirm if you could join us for bowling.  I will try to reserve 1-2 lines.  Friday, 20 July 2012, @ 1900, @ Spincity - EX Plaza.

I love this kind of activity. But I should pass this one, kolinas.
Have fun, you guys! :)

I have 2 person signed-in.  Anyone else?  Let's do it when we have 4-5 people and I will try to make reservation under name of E-blog.

Cheers.